9 - Sleeping Mills and the Dragon (Orginal Ep: Greenbacks)

Victoria took tea to the woman in her secret room at the top of Belfrey Towers, "Another visit so soon?" The woman asked.

"I thought perhaps you and I might make amends over tea," Victoria said as she poured the tea.

"I take it destroying the girl's belief is proving to be more challenging than expected," The woman said.

"Yes. Lucy has quite the resilient spirit... Just like her mother, I hate it," Victoria said.

"It's a pity. Because if she doesn't forfeit her belief, you'll never see your Anastasia again," The woman said.

"I know. So tell me, what do I do?" Victoria said.

"Do you know what your mistake has always been? You see belief as something solid independent. Something easily removed with one, singular blow. But belief is a weed. It grows wild and deep. If you want to destroy it for good, you have to uproot it," The woman said.

"So I sever her belief by the root... Oh, how rude of me. Did you want a cup? You must be parched," Victoria said as she offered the woman a cup of tea.

"Not that swill! I want my tea. My special brew," The woman said.

"You will get your tea after you give me what I want," Victoria sipped her tea, "Now, which root do I begin with?" Victoria said.

On the street, Stacey was walking down the street and she saw Sophie sitting on a bench, "Sophie?" She looked up at Stacey and smiled, "How are you feeling?" Stacey asked as she sat beside her.

"I'm okay and you?" Sophie asked.

"Good," Stacey said.

"And everything else?" Sophie asked.

"Moving perfectly," Stacey said.

"Good... Good," Sophie said and looked at the street.

"Hey," Stacey took hold of her hand, "It's going to be okay, I promise," Stacey said.

Sophie looked at her and smiled as she placed her hand over Stacey, "I wish I thought like you did, sweetheart," Sophie said.

"You'll surprise yourself," Sophie scoffed and looked away, "I mean it, you will. One day, you'll see a completely other person opposite you in the mirror, I promise," Stacey said and kissed her cheek.

"I think you're just like your grandmother," Sophie said.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Stacey chuckled, "I have to check on... The detective, you going to be okay?" Stacey asked.

"Yeah, yeah... Don't worry about me... I've been like this before but alone many more times than I count... I'll be okay," Sophie said.

Stacey hesitated but nodded, "I'll catch up with you later, okay?" Stacey said and walked off.

"Yeah... Okay," Sophie said and took out a queen chess piece, looking at it with a soft smile.

Flashback: A few years ago...

Young Henry and Julia were celebrating their seventeenth birthday, "Julia, would you stop looking at all the stalls?" Young Henry asked.

"Make me," She chuckled, "Henry, come on this is our first birthday away from home... Let's enjoy it and explore some more," Young Julia said.

 Let's enjoy it and explore some more," Young Julia said