First Meeting - 2

Y/N pov

I was sitting on my bed surfing through web just then mom came to my room and said " let's go beta they are here " and now I was badly sweating means seriously mafia kings and cherry on the top my future husbands . Ok Y/N don't be nervous .

I got down the stairs and looked up to see an old couple smiling at me , I guess they are my future in laws , I smiled back and touched their feet " namaste uncle , namaste aunty " they gave me blessings and aunty made me sit beside her " you are so beautiful " she complimented and I blushed and yet i haven't seen my future husbands so slowly looked up and my breath hitched , wow man they are looking Greek god in there black suits . I was admiring them suddenly someone cleared their throat , i came out of my thoughts and saw a young boy sitting beside them .

"Hi bhabhi my name is jimin your soon to be brother in law " this shocked me , " do you know Hindi "
" No no just i learnt some words for my beautiful bhabhi " ok this made me blushing mess , I saw taehyung and jungkook both clenching their jaw and looking very angry . I shrugged it off .

( Hmmmm jealousy is in the air , jimin is dead after this )

Author pov

They were sitting suddenly Mr Sharma said " now for the decision we should let three of them talk alone " " yaa right boys go with her " mr Kim said , they stood up and followed y/n to her room

They sat on the bed and no one was speaking until taehyung decided to break it " you are looking beautiful in your attire , you should wear this types of dressess after our marriage also " " thank you " she said and blushed

They sat on the bed and no one was speaking until taehyung decided to break it " you are looking beautiful in your attire , you should wear this types of dressess after our marriage also " " thank you " she said and blushed . " By the way we are ready for this marriage Princess we liked you " jungkook said and taehyung nodded but y/n was hesitant to say anything " what happened Princess " " it's nothing taehyung hehe .. i am also ready " she said with a scared tone .

Her breath hitched when taehyung cupped her face and made her look at them " i know princess you are scared of us but there is no need , we both will never hurt , believe us " " yaa we can't even think to hurt our princess , so don't be scared because that is the last thing we wanna see on your face for us " jungkook said and y/n smiled , taehyung was still cupping her cheeks , he gently peck her forehead and then jungkook pecked her forehead , she blushed and looked down .

Then they all went downstairs
Mrs Kim - boys are you ready ?
Taekook smiled at each other and replied yes
Then Mrs Sharma asked y/n the same , first she looked at both of them who were already looking at her , she blushed and without hesitation she said " yes mom " .

Taekook were on cloud 9 after hearing her reply they were so happy that they are going to marry their princess for whom they fell in love with first sight .

Mrs Kim said " okay so let's do it an Indian wedding " everyone agreed and after lunch which was full of teasing , romance Kim family went to their mansion which is in India .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rest in nexttttt
Next part will be uploaded soon ☺️😊☺️
Save eyebrows 🤪🤣