Episode 45: Sonic vs The Big 3

Start from the beginning

Sonic: Oh, hello!

Sonic grabs the drill and rushes to the roof of the truck.

Sonic: Don't panic, this is only a drill!

Sonic zips around the truck as fast as he can, disassembling the truck as it falls apart and scapes to a halt just before the ice cream truck. The bank driver opens his eyes to see he's still alive as the police arrive to arrest the criminals. The bank driver then looks up at Sonic, who's now on the roof of a building, lit up by the broken moon in the sky. Sonic looks down at his work, smiling and winking at the driver before taking off.

Now at dawn, Sonic rushes across the city, speeding by Wade, one of Tom's cop buddies, who's holding up a radar gun by a billboard.

Sonic: Mornin' Wade!

Wade: Mornin' Sonic.

Sonic rushes through town, snagging two chili dogs before running back toward UA. He then speeds up to the tallest building in the school and stops on the roof.

Sonic: GOOD MORNING, UA!!!

Sonic then speeds back to his dorm room, hopping through a window. He almost knocks down some of his stuff, but he catches it and puts it back in place before tip-toeing back toward his bed to avoid waking everyone up. He hops on his bed and throws on his blanket.

Sonic: *yawns* And now for a little shuteye.

Sonic lies down and closes his eyes for a few seconds before his alarm clock blares, telling him to wake up. He puts his pillow over his ears, but it doesn't work.

Sonic: Ugggggggh! Alright, alright, I'm up. I'm up.

The scene then shifts to the UA classes, all of 1-A is back in school, waiting for their homeroom teacher to arrive. Everyone except for Sonic. It's also important to note that as a result of certain events occurring differently, the fight between Deku and Bakugou does not occur, as Bakugou was still recovering from his initial encounter with the Ultimate Lifeform.

Kirishima: Yo, anybody sees Sonic this morning?

Kaminari: Not me.

Iida: He's going to be late! And on the first day back! This is unacceptable for a UA student!

Jiro: You gotta take it easy, man.

Just then, Sonic runs through the door, still putting on his uniform.

Deku: There he is.

Kaminari: Hey man.

Uraraka: Hi Sonic!

Jiro: Dude, you're the fastest thing alive, how are you consistently the last one to class?

Sonic: *trying to tuck his shirt in* Ngh! Ever heard of being fashionably late?

Sonic plops himself at his desk, still exhausted and trying to tie his tie.

Sonic: C'mon c'mon...

Mina: You need help with that?

Sonic: *sigh* Yeah.

Kaminari: Man, summer went by crazy fast. Feels like we never left.

Jiro: Yeah, but you gotta admit, we did have a pretty eventful vacation.

Kirishima: Oh boy, tell me about it.

Deku: Yeah, after the whole summer camp thing and rescuing Kacchan...

Kaminari: Shutting down the Death Egg...

Kirishima: And that whole mess on the ARK. Phew. It'll be kinda nice to go back to normal, right bro?