We entered the van and Conrad gave me a can of pineapple juice.

Naoya asked me if I'll watch the pageant.

"Of course! It would be interesting to see him as a judge." I said.

"There would be many pretty college students who will be under your judgement. Your manly judgement will determine the fate of the winner!" Naoya excitedly said.

Charles laughed and said, "Probably."

"You better change your clothes now. There's 30 minutes before the show starts." Naoya added.

"Oh yeah, you should." I said.

When I was about to stand up, Naoya joked and said that I could stay to see his manly transformation.

I suddenly blushed and said I can't.

"Stop that, Naoya!" Conrad awkwardly said.

"Yes, yes." Naoya said.

"I'll see you at the venue, I guess?" I said.

"Yeah." Conrad smiled at me.

I heard someone knocking the door of the van and we saw it was Maya.

I opened the door of the van and Maya stepped in into the van.

"I recognized this van so I knocked. Hey brother Conrad, good luck for the event later!" Maya said.

"You changed your clothes pretty fast." Conrad said.

"I hurried because the show's about to start. I'll go watch with Athena!" Maya said.

I complimented Maya for her talent for volleyball and I told her that Conrad watched the whole match.

"What?! You didn't even say that you will be watching the match!" She said to Conrad.

"It was unexpected. Anyways, I'll change my outfit now so see you later at the event."

"Yeah yeah, bye!" Maya said.

Maya and I went out of the van and we went to the university's auditorium hall where the pageant's going to be held.

Good thing we were able to sit at a good view. We're near at the judges' table.

It's time to start the event and finally, the event has started.

The host introduced the judges one by one. Each of the judges came out from the backstage as they were being introduced. Conrad was called last and finally, he went out from the backstage.

Immense cheers from the crows echoed through this auditorium hall and girls continue to scream.

He is wearing a casual greyish suit with no tie with his hair in pomade style.

I clapped my hands for him and our eyes met. I playfully winked at him when our eyes met.

Conrad casually smiled at me then waved to the crowd and went to his seat.

He looks cool! The crowd seems to know Conrad.

The contestants showcased their talents and beauty one by one.

Damn, they're so gorgeous and handsome! And they are tall and smart too!

Number 21 is my bet. She's so cool and smart!

For the best man, I choose number 7 because he also has cool talent and is extremely handsome!

It's now the formal wear part of the pageant. Wow... It's so gorgeous!

The finals for the pageant has come. I was relieved my two bets was not eliminated. Maya and I have the same bet.

The finals consist of an question and answer portion. Each contestant will pick a random question from a fish bowl. The questions were made by the student body. According to Maya, the questions were filtered to remove stupid questions.