"Does that professor teaches at your department?" I asked.

"For this term, yes. He is my professor for my elective subject."

Maya and I finished our lunch. We separated when it was time for Maya to prepare herself for the volleyball match.

She guided me to the gym and made my way to the bleachers.

As I settled myself on the bleachers, the gym is getting packed and I wondered if this match is a real big thing.

I saw posters and heard crowds cheering for each team for the match. I guess Maya's department, economics department, is the big opponent of the marketing department. Let's see how good the marketing department is.

A few moments later, I can see Maya entering the court with her teammates. Loud cheers were blasting inside the gym.

After Maya's team entered the gym, the Marketing team entered the court.

To my surprise, the cheers were much louder than Maya's team.

So the marketing team is much more popular. Makes me feel happy since I'm also a marketing graduate.

At my left side, two levels down from the bleachers, I saw someone who is wearing a black hoodie jacket who was standing and cheering for the marketing department's entrance to the court. That person is enthusiastically cheering the marketing team, just like the others.

Why were a hoodie when you're inside the gym?

The person was wearing the black hoodie fell off from that person's head when cheering for the marketing team.

To my surprise, I recognized the side profile of Conrad!

He immediately wore his hoodie and went back in cheering for the team.

There was an empty seat beside him and I immediately went up to him.

I tapped his shoulder and his head turned towards to my direction.

"Athena? What are you doing here?" He looked very surprised seeing me.

I told him the reason why I'm here.

"Really? Then you'll see me later for the pageant. Now I' better do my best then." He said.

"Are you a die hard fan of the marketing team?" I asked.

He suddenly got awkward and told me that since he is a marketing graduate, he wanted to cheer for the marketing team.

I was surprised and told him that we have the very the same reason why I wanted to cheer for the marketing team.

He laughed and said that both us are quite biased.

"True. But hey, you should cheer for your sister too."

"I am cheering for her also but I prefer her opponent team." He cheekily let his tongue out.

"You're a bad big brother." I said.

"I am." He chuckled.

"Few members of the team of the marketing team are part of the female national team so I prefer them." He said.

That's why people have louder cheers than the economics team.

"You seem to be a hardcore fan of volleyball."

"Yeah, I love volleyball and I played it since middle school 'till some parts of my university days."

Conrad finished his work from GT so he has free time before the pageant starts.