Everyone that worked in the castle new that the king was soft for her but only her, when she wasn't present he became his scariest form but with her he was like a puppy seeking attention.

The garden was full of rare flowers that looked to be blooming but if one looked closely they would see how the plants were struggling to survive so every day the angel would sneak off and water them. They felt like her responsibility which meant she would do anything to make sure the flowers could have a happy bloom no matter how long it took.

But before she could think anymore about the flowers hands wrapped around her waist. "louie! Your not meant to see me till later lilith will be upset!"

To this the devil King just chuckled allowing the vibrations to vibrate through his chest and onto her back creating grouse bumps all over her body. "don't worry love, I've covered my eyes... I just couldn't wait another hour without you" he continued to mumble into her neck about how it was unfair that everyone got more attention off of her that he did.

If only he could see the bright smile that broke out on minna's face.

----

The time was nearing since the final touches had been finished. The whole of hell had gathered into the ballroom awaiting the arrival of its king.

Black and gold scattered the room, with most things black and the detail surrounding in gold. It gave it a rich look that kept all the devil's looking around in awe.

Lucifer dressed in his black suit but only this time it had details and symbols of gold scattered over the blazer with a large coat covering his back. The devil looked like a beast with hard features glaring out into the open while he towered over his people. It was clear that lucifer had never bowed to anyone and didn't intent to.

Lucifer stood infront of everyone with a golden thorn crown in his hands.. The queen's crown that hadn't been worn for centuries, most hadn't even seen the delicate headpiece before.

But it was time.

The doors to the great hall opened making everyone snap their heads to the incomer. Both devil's and angels gasped at the sight infront of them. Minna made looking beautiful a thought in the past. Milky green eyes scanning the room only to land on lucifer which allowed all her nerves to dissipate into the air.

Her beauty out shone even the goddess of beauty herself.

But in no time she was stood in front of lucifer grasping his hands like her life depended on it. She wasn't used to all this attention and wasn't sure that she could ever get used to it. Though all lucifer did was send her a small smile before pulling her next to him in attempt to make her more comfortable.

"your doing great darling" his words flew through her ears like a melody instantly calming her raging heart, loud enough for her to hear but too quiet for the rest.

Lucifer turned to face the crowd his hard emotionless face coming back before he started the ceremony.

"You are all here today to witness a very special event, one that will be remembered for all of eternity. I lucifer King of the devils present and past formally introduce my mate Minna to all attending. Today she will become mine and your Queen" pausing for a moment he scanned the crowd for anyone that looked like they wanted to disagree but only found God and his disapproving angeles therefore he continued. Paying no attention to them slightly thankful Minna parents weren't in attendance.

Gently he pulled Minna in front of him signalling for her to kneel down which she did without a second thought. "with no objections I now crown Minna Queen of the all mighty devils" with that the golden thorn crown was placed gently onto her head.

The room remained silent until Minna stood up and took lucifer hand in hers then everyone-well the devils erupted into loud cheers and chants of long live the queen. Happiness was easy to find on every devils face.

"you did it my love.. Im so proud" a small blush appeared on minna's cheeks as she looked up at him touched by his words only to be shocked by his next.

Lucifer knelt down on one knee in front of her still holding onto one of her hands then bringing it to his lips to place a soft kiss. The hall fell silent as everyone stared in bewilderment. Taking a beep breath lucifer looked into those milky eyes that fascinated him.

"I kneel for no one, I submit to nobody, but for you, my love I shall" loud enough so the whole hall could hear he submitted himself to her from that moment on.

Tears welled up in Minna's eyes as she continued to look at the beautiful man in front of her nothing could have prepared her for the amount of power that ran through her veins just by his words. So without another second she pulled him up by cupping his cheeks in her small hands and crashing their lips together.

It was a sight not many would forget.

------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Ive been crammed with exams and coursework but I will try to update more!

Hope the books still enjoyable
:)