Some Useful Informations About You!

✋⚠️‼️
THERE ARE CHAPTERS NOW!
PLEASE, READ THEM AFTER IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!

THE INFO IS OUTTA DATE! 

(read if you want tho)

So, Hehe. Here you are one of the best students in your Dreamed Art School. You worked really hard to get there. Many pepole was trying, because it was the only Kind of School in your region.

You really were stressed about the Exams, That will decide about your future - If You'll be studying The Art History or some shit in Chemistry. That you personally don't want to.

Well, nevermind, let's get going.

✨Little of the begging.✨

One day your best piece of art has been destroyed by anonymous person.
It was discovered by one of the workers during the lunch brake. Fear of failing the 2nd class was horrible. After you got info about the incident from one of the teachers, something felt off. Really weird.

I won't spoil any detail no more.

Let me introduce your new "Me" in this story of Joy, Epic fights and Adventures, Crazy Life, People who you treasure the most. I couldn't forget about - of course - . . Love (人*'∀`)。*゚+.

Now, now.

To the point!

[ Y/n ] D. [ L/n ] was your current name.

Current Age: 17-20.
[ Choose please. ]

High: Around 170cm Tall. Or 5'4"//5'5" ft.

Favourite Hobbies:
Drawing, Gaming, Collecting Junk in Franky's Junk Piles, Reading, Listening to music, Playing on Instrument - Drums and Guitar, repairing old cars and motors.

RANDOM Important Bullshit GOOO!:

Everybody calls you a D. Because you were one of the famous "D." Family.
Ace, Sabo and Luffy were your neighbours in academic, also dear cousins. You didn't even thought about them joining to the same school. THE ART SCHOOL. Sabo may have talent in drawing and painting something. . .but Ace and Luffy. . Oh God. Ya know. .  I think you can imagine what I mean by now.

They kinda suck at it.
Ace & Luffy + Art = Nope. Never.
❌🎨✏️🖍️👨‍🏫❌

Ace drew only things, which were poorly made and Luffy. . . Some kind of Stickmen? Dunno.

Well, your Uncle's name was Shanks, the Principal of whole Hell-Hole called School.

It automatically made some things easier to reach, but also problems that were guaranteed.

Like some of bullying stuff - calling you a:
Princi Freak.
Rich Kid. 
Spoiled Brat.

And The many other ways you can imagine.

Can't even remember 4 of them because you didn't listen to some fake Bullshit which was roaming around the pepole in school.

Backstory✨:

Few years ago, your parents had an incident. As usual, the famous Reader lost their parents in a car crash. You had to move to your Grandparents' house.

You lived there some time, happily with Grandad and your sweet, little - also troublesome - ASL Trio.

Grandma died when you were 8 y.o. and Grandpa - Not long ago, a year and few weeks from back then.

[ NO, NO, NO! IT ISN'T GARP WHO WAS YOUR GRANDAD. IF YOU THOUGHT SO. ]

So you live alone now, in academic. At least you have your cousins, The All Mighty ASL Trio and your Uncle Red Haired Shanks.

Personality:
Everyone could describe you as a Tomboy, Femboy or what you want.
( ╹▽╹ )

FEMALE VER.

You are litteraly a woman WHO often do same shit as the Boys. Stupid pranks, jokes, etc. Everything you actually do was learned from your cousins and Uncle. Even Grandpa. It's like, they told you to do something. You did, but in a totally opposite way.

You surely do like jewelry. Some small earrings, male bracelets etc.

You're usually are neutral to stupidity your friends and cousins do, really, but when it comes to something BIGGER then a small mish-mash - you could jump in and stop everything in the same second.

When you feel do stupid and irritated, you could join them in, ocassionaly.

MALE VER.

Sometimes, you just feel like wearing something girly. Not skirts, Not dresses - If you thought so. You were just picking up more pastel and cute clothes than other boys around your school.

You are also neutral about the shit your familiars can do. At least sometimes you're That stupid to join them in this kind of entertainment.

That's all for now!

You can also give me some ideas about some info about reader or could say - about YOU.

Have a Nice Day// Night! 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

- JollyDJulian.

 ♡