What am I even asking? She visits frequently, it got to be serious.

She laughed abruptly, "Very serious, black eyed kitty."

Just how much I hate that pseudonym.

"Sadly, I am a doctor, aww, little boongs got concerned? How cute!" She mocked with a very irritating expression.

"Tsk Tsk. Dumb fuck, dumb, dumb," I chanted, getting back to peace. Away from her dumbness.

And voila! I had to change again. There's a reason I hate her. My phone beeped.

Bangtan Seonyeodan
(Members : Namjoon, Jin Hyung, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, You)

Taehyung:
I found my soulmate!!
Damn shit!!!

Namjoon:
Wow, congrats Tae.

Me:
Congratulations. Who's
it?

Jimin:
I know it already 😏

Jin Hyung:
How do you?

Jimin:
He told me before.

Me:
Its just their bestfriend-things.

Taehyung:
Haha hyung, yes.

I am visiting Australia, and
I gave my clothes for dry
cleaning here.

There was this girl who was
an Army- Kaylie. She was the
owner. She asked for a handshake
and damn!!!!!

Kaylie Wilson.

Hoseok:
He got an Aussie chick
guys.

Taehyung:
She's really beautiful and
a good person. I think I am
in love already.

Jungkook:
You do feel strongly connected
to your soulmate. Same is happening
with me and Go Eun.

Me:
Two youngest done guys.

Jin Hyung:
I may or may not be jealous.

Taehyung:
Hehhe. I gtg, bye.

Me:
Bye Tae. All the best.

Namjoon:
Be careful not to be caught
in cameras.

Taehyung:
Aye Aye capt.
😂😂

Wow, that was quick. Did he take dirty clothes on his vacation? Why did he go to the dry cleaners as soon as he landed? This soulmate thing is irritating but cool.

It was evening and I was just taking a stroll through the neighborhood. Nothing is much changed. The same small sweet shops, the same dwindling streetlights. But wait... Not the same Sora getting off a man's car.

Curiosity at its peak. I stood behind a tree, almost like a creep watching her blush as he opened the car door for her. Does she have a soulmate? Is he just his friend maybe? Does she have a mark too?

I walked slowly, wanting to hear what they were conversing. Don't get me wrong... Actually, get me wrong, I want to hear what they are saying. Atleast I would have something when she gives me weird ass nicknames.

"See you tomorrow, baby," he smiled, waving a goodbye.

"Yes. You too," she smiled back blissfully and he raced back.

"Looks like someone got a love life," I mocked as she was turning back.

"Looks like someone has no life. Stalking like a creeper," she blabbered.

"I was just looking around the neighborhood!"

"From behind a tree? Oh Yoongi, you're such a snitch ass, you know that?"

"Not a bigger one than you. Well, didn't you not have a soulmate?"

"Umm... Guess what? He doesn't have a mark too," she smiled. I swear to God, her hazel eyes almost replaced the moon shining under the effect of the sun.

"I guess, I do have a soulmate. It's him. He even is in the same hospital as me. I mean as a doctor-"

"TMI, TMI," I interrupted, getting straight into my house.

"AND HE'S GODDAM GORGEOUS, THE FUCK. MUCH MORE THAN A BLACK EYED KITTY!" She yelled back.

I opened the door, peeping out at her, "IN YOUR FUCKING DREAMS, JACKASS!" And then closed the door shut with a thump.

Wait. Did I just responded on a mockery on the black eyed kitty? What in fucking hell!

•••