June 3rd

We arrived in Gravity Falls Oregon the only normal place on Earth horses about the welcome sign said because there's a lot of nonsense all over the state long story.

It was around noon. When we arrived at the Depot I got my bags and so did moms with hers Rodger got his suitcase and they are big I don't think he will find anything unusual here unless you count my aunt Mabel who hold the welcome fine family sign and what she's wearing makes her look like the 80s threw up on her and those classes did not help at all.

"Pacifica Debbie over here!" Said my aunt mom raise an eyebrow how embarrassing she looked in fact have the people at the Depot sees her in that getup she used to wear many different sweater when she was a kid her my mom and my dad do not see i2i back then let's say mom is high class dad and Mabel Achmed class but with my mom with a yearly party 20 years ago and the rest is history God to my aunt's fan out to put my stuff in the back when Robert good thing a colors on her fan that's what was painted didn't cause any car crashes on the way over to our house where we are going to stay for the summer me and Robert's get my cousin's bedroom my mom gets the guest bedroom.

I never knew my Uncle and Cousin they lived in Washington DC why they left my aunt is still unknown.

Later that night I was trying to get used to my bed vine sleeping on was too itchy because of it was made from leftover wall that's not what's bothering me around 1 a.m. on my way back to the bathroom I overheard my mom and Mabel talking I didn't understand it at all something to do with my dad and my aunt bad memory here with things go out of the norm when I look into the door I see my mom injecting some kind of liquid into my aunt first to Springsteen tree now what's going on if this town?