"What the?" Naruto muttered as his body was yanked away by a slimy tounge.

"Can't have my apprentice die too early. I, Jiraiya the valiant, will take it from here. This crazed small fry is of no importance." Jiraiya thumped his chest from atop an oversized purple toad. Both cat and boy sweat dropped, and Deidara followed soon, landing on a clay animal several feet away.

"Oi- don't dis my art!" The bomber said indigently. "Try this, un! My C 2 dragon!" As Deidara lands on a pile of clay animals, he puts a wad of clay between both hands. Soon, a massive dragon forms and roars, Deidara hopping on and aiming its snout towards Jiraiya and Naruto. The dragon opens its mouth and smaller versions burst forth in pursuit of the two. Other, smaller dragons emerge from the tail.

"Gaki, you and miss kitty distract those creatures while I take out the user." Jiraiya ordered seriously for the first time since Deidara mocked them into following. Naruto nodded and made several clones that took off around the field.

"Oh, girly man, I find your art so…childish." Naruto called and taunted cheekily. Deidara roared.

"You little brat- go, my children, turn the unbeliever into art, un!"

"Angel, hold on!" Naruto said as the dragons focused on them. Drawing his chukoto he cut several smaller bombs in half and rebounded off backwards in a single handed hand spring before they explode. Landing several meters he continues dodging. Four medium sized dragons congregate on the pair. At the same time the ground erupts from a hidden explosive.

"Yes! Taste my beautiful art- because all art is an EXPLOSION! KATSU!" The four go off as one and only a kawarimi with a shadow clone stops Naruto and Angel from becoming barbeque.

"Hey, you okay?" Angel asked after her ears stopped ringing. Naruto grunted and held his side.

"I should be fine, it's just a few ribs, but I hope Jiraiya does whatever he has planned soon." He muttered. Jiraiya and his toad had disappeared sometime during Naruto's 'distraction'. Creating several shadow clones all of the Naruto run through the hand seals "Wind style: Great Breakthrough" create a barrier from other clay bombs. Hundreds of booms surround the makeshift wind barrier. Angel covers her ears and Naruto shifts, ready for more. Deidara chuckles next to his now tiny left over dragon.

"You survived, eh? Then it's time to" A barrier rose up to stop the chakra flow and the crazy man collapsed in a heap, Jiraiya posing triumphantly from behind.

"Never fear, my young apprentice! The great Jiraiya the Gallant just saved the day! No one can stand against this handsome devil." Naruto rolled his eyes from behind his mask and limped over.

"You could have ended that before it even started Jiraiya-sama" The blonde groused. "Now I have to replace my armor, and Angel's ears are damaged- vet bills aren't cheap you bastard! You're paying for it" he demanded and pointed an accusatory finger at Jiraiya who was attaching several seals to Deidara's back.

"Shut it, gaki. Sure I could have knocked him out as soon as he landed but making seals capable of shutting down the explosion release takes time! It's not my fault you can't dodge worth a damn" Jiraiya said flippantly. Naruto prepared a come back when the other ANBU landed around them.

'We have secured the base.' Falcon signed. 'Orders, Jiraiya-sama?'

"Keep on alert. Me and the gaki have this bigger gaki under control. My spy network just got word of his defection, he'll be taken in for interrogation." Falcon nodded at Jiraiya's words.

'Safe journeys back' Falcon replied and the three disappeared once again. Naruto sighed as their chakra signatures left. Couldn't even say bye to me? Jerks.