"First though, let's pick up Angel from the apartment." Naruto said.

"hmph, okay, but I'm only paying for you two."

In the end Naruto's familiars join in as well. Hisoka sat lazily, inhaling mass quantities of salmon while Akira chatted with a still bandaged Angel.

"I'm telling you, by the time we're through you'll be the strongest hell cat alive!" Akira assured the young feline. Angel looked down at her casted leg.

"I was so weak- I couldn't do more than take out a few bugs while Naruto was left to take care of the queen by himself." Ever since she had woken up and discovered her partner had been left alone, the cat couldn't stand herself and her weakness.

"I agree- you are weak." Angel sputtered at this, and everyone else but Hisoka had dropped jaws. "But that's why I'm here. You're looking at the number one assassin panther in my generation; with me by your side you'll be kicking ass and taking names. Trust me." Hisoka rolled his eyes at this but continued to eat. The kitten would learn…or die trying. "Hey though, why are you with Naruto now? I mean, hell cats don't normally venture into the human world until they're five or six years old or older; you're only two." Naruto perked his ears at this: he'd tried fishing information from Angel about her past but aside from an occasional comparison of customs he'd yet to uncover a smidgen about his partner. Angel shifted.

"I…it's in the past. Let's just say Konoha is my first home and leave it at that." Panther and Tiger share a look.

"Sure thing. Forget I asked. Now tell me: boxers or briefs?" The one eighty has Jiraiya letting out a boisterous laugh while Naruto gaped.

"Naruto? Oh, he wears" Naruto covers Angel's mouth.

"Keep quiet and we eat sushi tomorrow- deal?" Angel nods fast in glee. "Akira, why do you want to know that anyway?"

"Oh, the clan just wants a complete profile on our summoners for the history books." She says off handily.

"And my underwear is important enough for the historical records?"

"Oh yes; the toads parade around everything about their summoners so we want to do the same next clans convention." Naruto sweat dropped and Jiraiya interrupted.

"Clans convention?"

"Huh? You didn't know?" Akira asks in disbelief. Even Naruto looked a bit surprised; he was told about the clans convention before he returned. "Well, it's basically where all the different clans that are allied together meet once a year to discuss treaties, world news, and generally brag about whose summoner is the best. So far the blasted toads win because of you, but no more! When we announce we have Naruto as our summoner, all will bow before our greatness!" She cackled slightly. Naruto cleared his throat.

"Jiraiya-sama can kill me with a single finger, Akira- I think I can't make them 'bow before you' yet." Jiraiya nodded along. No way his godson could one up him yet!

"Details, details. Within a couple of years you'll be the next sanin, and people will gossip not of toads, slugs, or snakes, but of Tigers and Panthers!"

Naruto shook his head and let it go as he popped another fish in his mouth.

"Kaka-nii!" Angel suddenly exclaimed. Kakashi popped in and batted the cat away, who was caught by a glaring Naruto.

"Sempai, she's injured!" He admonished. Kakashi waved his hand.

"Maa, my hand must have slipped. I hear you defeated a queen wasp spider. Oh, did you adopt more cats?" The masked jonin asked tightly.

"Nope" Kakashi relaxed. "They're my summons! Kakashi-sempai, meet Akira the panther and Hisoka the tiger."

Kakashi dropped his book.