3 - School

Max and Eleven sat at a table together during lunch.

"Hey, I have something, something I need to tell you", max said nervously, Eleven turned her head to look at Max, "What is that?", Eleven questioned. "I think, I think I like girls, in the way that I should like boys", "Oh, I think I like girls too", Eleven responded, "Wanna skip?", Max said, winking at Eleven.

Max lead Eleven through the corridors to a supply closet, "you first", Max said, holding the door open for Eleven. Eleven walked in, followed by Max.

"How do you want to start", Max asked Eleven, "Kiss", Eleven replied, Max, placed one hand on the back of Eleven's head, and pulled her in so their lips were connected. Their tongues danced a battle with one another before Elevens won.

Eleven's mouth moved away from Max's mouth, down her neck, before making contact with her shirt. Eleven moved her mouth away, giving Max time to pull her shirt off and unclip her bra, letting both falls to the ground. Eleven continued her journey, moving from Max's neck to her breast. Max let out a moan, before remembering where she was, and covering her mouth.

Max pushed Eleven away from her breast, before pulling Eleven's shirt and bra off. Max stared for a couple of seconds at Eleven's bare chest before pulling Eleven's trousers down, revealing Eleven's soaking wet underwear, "are you a bit turned on?" Max teased.

"Yes", Eleven replied. Eleven pulled her underwear down, exposing her beautiful pussy. Max looked up at Eleven, before submerging her mouth in Eleven's pussy.

"Damn. You taste amazing", Max said while circling her tongue around Eleven's clit. "Thank you", Eleven let out between loud moans, bucking her hips into Max's face, desperate to milk every ounce of pleasure possible.

Max could tell Eleven was close, so she gingerly inserted a finger inside her. Eleven let out loud moan after loud moan, getting closer and closer each time until she came in Max's face.

"Fuck that felt amazing", Eleven said, while taking deep breaths.