1 - Questions

It was a warm afternoon, Max sat on Eleven's bed, while Eleven sat on the floor.

"Um... I have a question for you", Eleven asked cautiously, "What is it?", Max replied, "it's kind of awkward though", Eleven said, blushing a little, "go ahead", max replied, "I want to know how to make myself feel good... like happy screams", Eleven said, going even redder, "Oh, okay, sure", Max replied.

Eleven sat down on the bed next to Max, "Okay, you're going to need to remove your pants and underwear", Max said, removing her own. Eleven obeyed Max's instructions, Max turned so that she was facing Eleven, and spread her legs, exposing herself, Eleven did the same.

"What does it mean when my pussy is all 'wet' like this?", Eleven questioned, "Oh, that just means your turned on", Max replied.

Max placed two fingers on her clit, circling them slowly, "this is your clit, if you touch it like this, it feels amazing", Eleven copied, she let out a little moan, shocked by how good it felt. "Okay, you seem to be enjoying that, want to try moving them a bit faster?", Max said, "Okay", Eleven replied, her eyes locked firmly on Max's fingers, entranced by her beautiful pussy.

Eleven, fell backward, lying down on the bed, her body no longer able to hold itself upright as she got closer. Max watched as Eleven began to lose control, moaning loudly. Eleven came hard, bucking her hips up and down. "Did that feel good?", Max asked Eleven, "amazing", Eleven replied.