5

Author pov.

"I'm done" Prince Kim taehyung sighed and was about to enter his chamber when he heard a call from his soldiers.

" Prince Kim taehyung " The soldier bowed down.

"What now? " Prince Kim taehyung said.

"King is calling u, prince Kim taehyung" The soldiers bowed down again and left.

Prince Kim taehyung cursed under his breath and he knew what his brother aka the so- called king is gonna say.

"Shit" Prince Kim taehyung opened the door of his brother's chamber and peeked his head inside a little bit.

Kim seokjin room..

"Brother can i come in"

"Come" King Kim seokjin gestured his brother to enter his chamber. Prince Kim taehyung looked down like a small kid and apologised to his brother.

"Brother I'm sorry... "

"Sorry wont work prince taehyung, I told u they are our people we should respect them and love them its our people and our kingdom, u can't behave just like our father! "

Prince Kim taehyung rolls his eyes at his brother statement and said.

"Brother but still, u are the king now, we should at least make them fear of us, as we are the one who rule the kingdom and i love to see fear in their eyes brother" Prince Kim taehyung Smirked.

King Kim seokjin sighed and was worried cause of his brother's behavior

"Taehyung this is not that great of u, try to change ur behavior to my people"

"But brother"

"Out now"

Prince Kim taehyung nodded his head and came out of his chamber, he massaged his temple and sighed.

"I think I should find peace" Prince Kim taehyung said, as he walked out of the palace. He looked back only to see his soldiers following him.

"Why r u all following me? " Prince Kim taehyung asked confused, the soldiers bowed down and one of them said.

"Prince Kim taehyung it's almost dark outside and its unsafe, we have to protect u"

"It's ok, u all dont have to come, I can protect myself" He said, taking his sword, and left the palace with his horse.

He lifts his head when the cold breeze hit his face softly. There was not many people outside, as it was already dark.

He stopped his horse when he saw a small comfy house a distance away from him.

"Poor people"  He smirked, but frowns when he saw someone coming out of the house

"Poor people" He smirked, but frowns when he saw someone coming out of the house. The orange-yellowish sunset falls on her face making her look eternal.

He left his horse under the shade of the tree and gone closer to take a look of the eternal beauty.

The girl felt someone's presence behind her. She turned and gasped in surprise seeing the person.

"Prince Kim taehyung?! " He was shocked to see the girl's beauty. His eyes fixed on her face. He was interrupted from his thoughts by a sweet soft voice.

"Prince taehyung? "

"Huh, yes? " He replied coldly.

"What r u doing here, prince Kim taehyung" She bowed to show respect. He didn't said anything and kept staring at her. Then he remembered that she is the same girl whom he had an eye contact in the crowd.

He gestured her to come closer to him, she looks afraid but still obeys his order and came close to him.

His eyes soften a bit when he saw her small figure approaching him, he couldn't help but let out a chukle when he saw her head is reaching his shoulder. How small she is. Cute.

That's what he thought.

"Hmm.. What's ur name? " Prince Kim taehyung said, and pulled her closer to his hard chest by her waist, gripping tightly. She flinched hardly but dared not to touch him.

Her mother always tells her to stay away from prince or the king, as they use girls for their own pleasure. Prostitutes in small words.

" prince taehyung please leave me.."

To be continued...