I maintain eye contact with all of them and start moving back towards the door. I'm by the door when someone grabs me from behind and uses something to hit my head, making me drop the gun and fall to the ground.

Oron walks toward me and uses his foot to turn me so my back is against the ground.

Any confidence that I'll make it out of here unharmed disappears when he crouches down to my face, palms my waist and whispers, "I'm going to have so much fun with you."

The two men from before, pin me to the floor again, and my protests and panicked pleas fall to deaf ears, while Oron starts to strip me of my skirt and tights.

I turn my head to the side, refusing to watch him undo his belt.

God, please come save me.

Elijah, I'm begging you, come save me.

My screams get caught in my throat, as I feel him thrust into me. My body stills and so do my tears. My world goes dark, and every bad thing that has happened to me up until now suddenly becomes insignificant.

Oron's mouth comes to my ear, "I want you to feel this. To know that your husband isn't here to save you. That your mother has abandoned you. The very people that were supposed to protect you, are the reason you are here, losing your dignity, losing any fucking pride you have."

Any physical pain seems to fade as the ache in my chest intensifies.

It doesn't take long for him to be done with me, make me stand up, and toss me to Daniel, "It's your turn."

After taking multiple turns with me, Daniel and Oron are ready to leave

After taking multiple turns with me, Daniel and Oron are ready to leave. They're having a heated, hushed conversation, that I can't hear properly. What I do hear is the outrage in Daniel's voice when he says, "We're not killing her?"

Through exhaustion, I try to keep my attention on their words. "No, we're not. I want him to live with the shame of knowing that his wife was raped by me." There's an underlying tone of pride in his voice. "Let him come find me. He won't, but I will love seeing him lose his mind."

"That was not the deal, Oron. If she's not dead she can tell him I'm alive. If she's dead I can fake my death."

"That's not my issue," Oron says, "She'll help you hide. She's the one that involved you in this."

With that, he leaves the room, and with another distasteful look in my direction, Daniel follows him.