[13]

{Atsumu's POV}

I practically dragged myself to Suga's room, tired from the day spent out around Tokyo. But when I got there, my whole perspective changed.

"Guess what? I have the surprise I promised!" he said as soon as I opened the door. Kageyama was nowhere to be found, probably for the better. 

A large smile formed on my face as I flung myself down next to him. He pulled up a google form on his laptop, and my smile faded into a confused frown.

"What's that?" I questioned, and he gave me a smirk.

"Remember that plan Oikawa had that one night, when we said we needed to get you a boyfriend?"

"Yeah...? What does this have to do with-..." I trailed off as I scammed the title. "What in the world is a boyfriend application?"

"Me and 'Kara put together—well, technically he put together—a google form where people could fill it out and we would review!"

"Yeah, but Suga, I have a boyfriend. Well, two." His head practically snapped as he turned to look at me.

"What? Who! I need answers!"

"Eh... Tooru and Hajime" I said softly, my cheeks turning red.

"Oh my god he did it! Well, we can look through them anyways."

"Yeah, okay" I shrugged, clicking on the responses.

There were a bunch from people I'd never heard of, but Oikawa had set the quiz up really well. "Who in the world is that? Did one of you share it on the internet or something?"

"Yeah, we thought reaching out would help...?" he said.

"Let's just get to the ones I know... hey look, there's 'Kawa's! Let's look at his responses." I scanned over his answers and was shocked to see he knew me so well. I mean, he even knew I loved horror movies. "He answered so perfectly, I'm in shock."

Sugawara smiled, clicking off his and onto another form. "Hajime took this too?" I asked.

"I guess Oikawa got him to take it."

"His answers are insanely accurate too... I don't even think Tooru told him. On that note, I'm gonna get his number off Tooru's phone when I get back."

———————

After going through a bunch of applications (some weirder than others), I decided to head back to my room to get some sleep.

When I entered, though, I saw Tooru try to hide the fact that he was awake.

At first, I tried playing along, but I broke when I saw he had been crying. I took his airpods out of his ears, putting them away carefully, and crawled into bed with him. I cuddled up against him, trying to give him silent support.

I really hope this wasn't about me or today's events.

———————

short chapter but it works cause i lost motivation :')

this is getting good thou

ALSO I FORGOT TO MENTION 100 READS AND 200 READS SO HAPPY 300 READS EVEYONE !!