[7]

{Atsumu's POV}

I threw my bags next to my hotel bed, collapsing onto the surprisingly soft sheets. Oikawa flopped down next to me and buried his head into the pillow.

"Ugh, it's so late. Like, what? 1:30?"

I nodded in response, then realized he couldn't see me. "Yeah" I paused, checking my phone, "it's 12:41."

"We should get ready for bed, but I feel like if I get up i'll collapse." I laughed at him, and he shoved me off the bed.

"OW- hey, what was that for!" He burst out laughing, barely able to squeak out a "sorry" through it. Eventually, I climbed back onto the bed and started laughing too, then hit him with a pillow.

Let's just say we fell asleep in our dirty clothes.

———————

After getting ready for the day, I woke up Oikawa and dragged myself to Suga's room.

"What are our plans for the day?" I asked as he cleaned up his stuff. Kageyama was brushing his teeth in the bathroom quite aggressively.

"Eh, I'm not sure. I know we're going to breakfast, but the two Tokyo setters are taking us somewhere." I nodded, wondering where the two could take us. I'd only ever been to Tokyo once before, so I was unfamiliar with the area and anything near.

"I wonder.." I started, frowning when I didn't finish my sentence.

"What's up?" asked Suga, a hint of concern in his eyes.

"Nah, nevermind, It's alright." I sighed, and we waited in there until someone texted the group chat, telling us to come down to the lobby.

————————

"NO! Because then Suna literally ran from Aran because he has like the biggest fear of spiders ever and it was so funny-" I was cut off by someone across the cafe giving me a glare. I turned my head and glared back, and they quickly looked away.

"What was that for?" Shirabu asked, and I started laughing. 

"Some dude was giving me a death glare so I just bitch faced him back. He was so startled- I'm dead" I said, still giggling.

"You're such a little kid" he retorted, but started smiling nonetheless.

"Shirabu, do you seriously want me to bring up what happened when Tendou brought cookies for the team?" Semi smirked, and Shirabu shut up.

"Wait I wanna know now" said Kenma, and I'm not sure if he wanted blackmail or was genuinely interested.

Semi started explaining the story, and I half listened as my mind wandered. I felt my phone vibrate, and checked to make sure it wasn't important.

————————

kawa <3:

u good? you're quiet rn

sorry if i'm just paranoid lol

me:

no yeah i'm good

just tired :)

kawa <3:

ok!! if u need to go back just text me

i'll tell the others we're sick or something

we could go watch a movie :)

me:

wait actually yes

in a little bit let's sneak off

text the gc say we're sick or smthn

i don't really wanna be out today anyways

kawa <3:

bet >:)

let's see where they take us first thou

me:

alr fair

thanks btw ❤️

kawa <3:

ofc <4444

———————

I shut off my phone, giving Oikawa a smile. I'm glad he's here.

———————

yo yo YO

ITS ME BADK AGAIN

CHAPTER 2 OF THE DAY >:)))

i'm actually kinda proud of where this is going

the next chapter is gonna get fun :))

-ollie <3