Evil Intensions

Começar do início

"Please, ma'am, I can't do this. I really like Riele so much. Please, let me go!" He implored but she didn't heed his pleas.

"It's alright, Jace, I'm her mother and she won't feel bad about it. Besides, I can assure you I'm way more experienced than her and can make you feel so good...." She said before unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the floor.

"No, please!" Jace covered his eyes with his hands but she pried them away and placed them on her breasts.

"Hmm....do you like it, baby?" A sultry rumble purred through her as she removed his trousers, letting it fall to the ground.

"Please, ma'am, I can't... I don't want to...." Jace whimpered, trying his best to put his pants back on but she just pushed his hands away and grabbed his hair, pulling him down for a forceful kiss.

"Stop fighting me, Jace" Irene said, gripping his chin in her hand and forcing him to look at her.

"You know I will have you one way or another" She threatened, a menacing smirk playing on her lips.

Jace's head started spinning as he realized there was no way he'd be able to get out of this situation without giving the woman what she wants.

When she let him go, all he could do was lower his head in submission because he knew from experience what would happen if he didn't comply to her demands.

Taking a deep breath he resigned himself to his cruel fate. After all his uncle was right yet again, he was a dirty whore who was good for one thing and one thing alone.

******************************************************************************************

In the meanwhile, Riele was seething in anger. She would be a fool if she didn't notice the kind of looks her step-mother had been giving Jace all evening.

She did not miss the subtle advances Irene had been making towards Jace, who of course had been completely oblivious to them. Riele clenched her fist, enraged. She did not like it one bit and wanted to give her step-mother a piece of her mind but decided to keep quiet and wait until later to have a talk with her as she didn't want to ruin the party.

After mingling with the guests for a while, Riele decided to go check on Ruby and see if she was hungry or needed a diaper change.

Riele couldn't help but smile when she saw that her friends have gathered around Ruby and were cooing at her, talking to her in baby voices. Her baby love had a way of wrapping everyone around her little finger.

Walking over, Riele picked up the baby in her arms and kissed her cheek lovingly causing little Ruby to giggle and clap her hands, gurgling happily. "Hello, my baby love, did you miss mummy?"

Ruby smiled widely as she clutched onto Riele's arms, hiding her tiny face in her chest shyly.

"Aww, she's so cute" Zendaya cooed while Bella tried to lure the baby by offering her some ice cream.

"Hey, stop hogging my baby" Riele said pulling back, holding her baby close whilst slightly rocking her. "It's okay, baby love, mummy's got you"

"Hey, Rie, where's Jace? It's time for the cake" Ella inquired.

"I don't know. I thought he was with the twins" Riele said, looking around to see if she could spot her boyfriend in the crowd.

"Ahh, I think I saw him go upstairs a while ago" Zendaya said causing Riele to turn to her, furrowing her eyebrows. "Upstairs?" 

"Yeah, maybe he's gone to the restroom" Bella supplied.

"But he's been gone for a long time now" Zendaya pointed out.