Chapter 2

Welcome back :)

Marinette: fine! But if at any point you do not want me to go, don't be Afraid to tell me!

Luka: I wouldn't just make you leave!

The two laugh for a minute. It becomes silent for a second

Marinette: wait luka, why were you out in town at 1 am?

Luka: oh, I was doing a live stream, and got hungry.

Marinette: a live stream? At 1 am?

Luka well to be honest. It as 11 when I got food. I felt like I should drive around... got a feeling to drive past your house. Drove a bit more... saw you.

Mari: oh

Luka: yup

They finally get to Lukas house. Marinette immediately falls asleep. The next morning luka wakes up. He fells asleep on the opposite side of the bed.
The truth is, luka did not want to sleep on the couch, not because he liked marinette, and would want to sleep and cuddles with her. He's respectful. But instead because his couch is very old, and uncomfortable.
Anyways, luka wakes up to marinette not being in bed. He gets out of bed, and walks to the living room and finds marinette on the phone.

Marinette: so, 3pm today?
Phone: yes ma'am!
Marinette: great! Thank you! I'll see you then.
Phone: alright, bye miss dupain-cheng
Marinette: bye.

The phone hangs up. Luka walks over and sits next to her

Marinette: good morning luka! I was getting a doctor, to check my stomach. There not busy, so they could fit me today at 3.
Luka; do you need a ride there?
Marinette: well, I was planning on taking an Uber to adriens, get some clothes... then take another Uber to the place.
Luka; I'll take you. Are you sure you wanna be at adriens right now, I may have some extra clothes for you,
Marinette: no... I don't wanna be over there...
Luka: I could walk in for you? Grab a few things. Or we could go buy you new clothes.
Marinette: I don't wanna make you walk into adriens... I know how you get. Mainly now that... you know, kagami may be over there!
Luka; it's fine! It's not like adrien could do anything, he a stick compared to me!

Marinette chuckles. Eventually they agree that Luka would walk in for marinette.
Later on that afternoon. Adrien kept asking nino where marinette was. But never told them why. Alya finally got worried and called marinette

Marinette: alya! Hey! How are you! How your vacation?
Alya: marinette! What's wrong?! Where are you?!
Marinette: what do you mean? I'm with luka...
Alya; LUKA?! Marinette?! Adrien has been calling us non stop saying you've gone missing!? I thought he was joking at first! Until he called your parents!
Marinette: no alya... I'm fine. Adrien he... he cheated on me with kagami. His new girlfriend. I stayed with luka last night... I'm ok
Alya: HE FUCKING WHAT?!... I'll call you in a minute

Alya hangs up. Marinette called her parents. Explained everything. Then called adrien

Adrien: marinette! Hey baby!
Marinette: I'm not your baby anymore... I can't believe you called my parents!
Adrien; sweetie stop!
Marinette: stop calling me that!
Adrien: I'm sorry!
Marinette: I've been staying with luka-
Adrien: luka?! You know how I feel about him! Get away from him!
Marinette: you have no control over me anymore you idiot!
Adrien: ...
Marinette: luka and I will be stopping by there later. Luka will be walking in for me to grab a few things. I have an appointment today
Adrien: Marinette... I'm so sorry! I want to be in the babies life! But I wanna be with you! I love you!
Marinette: no adrien... you don't love me. You love the thought of me, the thought of being with someone who you didn't truly loved knowing they would die for you! But. You can be in the baby's life of course, anyways expect us by 2.
Adrien: ok.

Around 2 luka and marinette head to a friends
Luka knocks.
Adrien opens the door. Luka greets him with an angry look. Adrien looked like a twig compared to him, well at least that's what he thinks.

Adrien: luka, come in.

Luka doesn't say a word he was afraid that if he opened his mouth, he'd say something he would regret.
Adrien sits on the couch while watching luka grab alot of marinettes things

Adriens pov:
Luka? LUKA? How does he know what to get?! Why luka of all people... he's so... tall... HES HOT?! He has damn muscles! I look like a twig. I hate to admit it but... I'm hella jealous of him! He has wonderful hair, a wonderful style. I'm gay for this man. Holy shit. Did I really just say that?! What the fuck!

It only took luka 15 minutes to get a good bit of marinettes things. Luka quickly walks to the door
Adrien stops him

Adrien: l-luka! Wait!
Luka: what? I'm in a rush
Adrien: tell marinette I'm sorry! And that I want her back!
Luka: why? So she could get back with a sad loser like you? A little brat? No way.

Adrien is stunned. He's never been called a brat.
Luka runs out and goes to the car

Lukas pov: Adrien. Adrien. A fucking dickhead. A douche bag! I'm honestly glad marinette broke up with him. It was horrible watching her kiss a man who was kissing other women. But it's worse watching her cry.

Luka hops in the car

Marinette: how did everything go?
Luka: it was fine
Marinette: did adrien say anything?
Luka: ... no. Not a peep.

They head to Lukas house, marinette gets dressed and goes to the appointment.
Turns out. She's 7 weeks.
Her clothes were getting a bit tighter, but she had brushed it off. She was honestly surprised she'd gone 7 almost 8 weeks without getting suspicious!
On the ride to Lukas house. Marinette is looking at her stomach

Marinette: isn't it crazy that I'm in charge of a humans life currently? If I make any wrong move... it's over! It's pretty cool. But what's crazier is that women have the ability to grow humans! A heart, Brain! And yet scientist can't figure out how to give people super powers... man, being pregnant is a super power!

Luka let's out a smile

Luka: what are you gonna name it if it's a boy? Or girl?
Marinette: hmm...Emma if girl, Hugo if boy!
Luka: those are nice names, wait, those are the names we names our stuffies as kids?

Marinette giggles

Marinette: yeah.. I've just always loved the name!

That's for chapter 2
Word count 1111!!!