Info/chapter 1

Info:

Everyone is over the age of 21.
Ladybug and chat noir, are not real.
Adriens mother is alive
But his parents are very toxic. The money got to Adriens head and he became a brat, and wanted everything.
He likes marinette for her body, and talent,
Marinette was absolutely amazing at making clothes and would always recreat designer clothes and discontinued clothing for him and her. You could never tell it was handmade.
Luka and marinette have been good friends since childhood. Along with alya and the whole group
Adrien only joined because of mari.
Mari and adrien have been dating since the age of 19

1.

Marinette came home from a long day of work. Tho they were "rich" marinette just needed to get out the house , she couldn't handle being stuck at home all day everyday. And plus it was nice money on the side just incase.
For the past few months adrien had been acting weird. Marinette couldn't figure out why, she figured he was bored of staying home all day alone, but with the new she was bringing home today. She thought he would be thrilled.

Marinette walks inside, taking her shoes off at the door, along with her jacket and scarf, it was the beginning of winter and it was snowing. She puts her bag and the table. Adrien was no where to be seen. She walks in their room. She sees adrien and... a women in the bed asleep
Marinette takes a second to process what was happening. She didn't know wether to cry, scream. She was so exhausted she didn't have the strength to do anything. She turns on the light,
Adrien turns over

Adrien: kagami, babe, the light... turn it off...
Marinette: adrien... Babe? Kagami isn't my name!

After a second adrien jumps up, realizing he's been caught, kagami slowly sits up, not knowing what was happening

Adrien; Mari! Your back! It's not what it looks like!
Mari: mhm... I'm so fucking tired of you! It's not what it looks like?! Damnit! Your so hardheaded! She's literally in lingerie?! If your gonna fuck someone behind my back! Atleast don't do it in the bed that I paid for and sleep in! Im leaving! Do not expect me to come back! Your such a douche bag!
Adrien jumps up off the bad and runs to mari
Adrien: marinette please...it won't happen again... don't leave me...
Marinette: your begging me to stay infront of your side hoe? Imagine how she feels. Your supposed to love her adrien!
Adrien: marinette!
Mari: I'm leaving!

Mari walks out. Adrien follows her trying to stop her. She grabs her purse. Puts in the clothes she'd just taken off. Puts her shoes on and is about to open the door when she hesitates and turns around.

Marinette: adrien.
Adrien: y-yes?
Marinette: I almost forgot to tell you... I'm pregnant.

Marinette walks out
Adrien stands there and starts crying. He'd always wanted children. And he probably just lost his chance... he was bored of marinette. He wanted something new. But he still loved her. Well that's atleast what he said.
Marinette starts walking. Her car broke down a few weeks ago. Adrien promised to get it fixed. But that was weeks ago and marinette was too busy to bring it in the shop. Marinette had been taking Ubers everywhere.
Marinette goes to order an Uber.
Marinette a phone had died, she forgot. It died on the way home. She just started walking. She was wondering where to go, alya and nino were on they annual vacation. They went to America every year for their first day anniversary. She couldn't get an Uber. Couldn't call a friend. Imagin your driving and you see a women crying and walking, you'd probably think she was crazy.
Anyways. Marinette had been walking for about 15 minutes. When a black car pulls up. She was scared for a second the a familiar voice yells from the car.

???: marinette!? What are you doing?!

Marinette looks back. It's luka! Her and luka have been friends forever.
Ever since Luka came to terms with his father, jagged stone. He became famous. And didn't hang out with marinette as much as they used to but was always there for her, and plus Adrien didn't really like luka... adrien was very jealous of Luka. He was tall, had muscles, and his father was probably one of the most famous people in the world. More famous than adrien. Marinette on the other hand. Wasn't famous. Adrien never showed her off.
Not a single soul truly knew who she was
Luka had social media, but never posted . He likes to focus on the now and look at the world threw his eyes not his phone camera. Marinette was always on social media but only posted her designs and clothes.
I mean yeah if I was dating a famous person and was also best friends with the most famous person in the worlds son, I would post about it but, adrien didn't want anyone to know and marinette didn't think anyone would believe her. If someone told you they were best friends with Dwayne The Rock Johnson, would you believe them? No? That's what I thought!
Anyways

Marinette runs to the car and hops in

Luka: marinette? What's wrong!?

Mari: Adrien fucking cheated on me!

Luka didn't hate Adrien. But he knew what Adrien was doing. And to be honest luka was a little... jealous of Adrien, not because of his life style, his parents both married and in love. But because he had marinette. Luka... loved marinette, in a romantic way.
Luka hugged marinette and let her cry it out.
Marinette let go and sat back down

Marinette: I would take my car but it's broken. I should have seen it coming!

Luka: it's ok marinette... he was a... idiot anyways

Luka starts driving again

Luka: I'll let you stay in my house. 

Marinette: no it's fine. I'll just get a hotel... your apartment isn't the biggest. And plus your busy making music and everything...

Luka; marinette, it may only be a two bedroom apartment, not that big but I'd do anything for you. If it came down to it, I would sleep out side for you.

Luke lived in a 2 bedroom apartment. One is a recording studio with Guitars, a piano, and a computer. He liked to do live streams while making music sometimes

Marinette:... luka, I'm pregnant...

Luka stays silent for a second.

Luka: ok? That doesn't change anything. I'll help you. I've had your back for a long time. Why would I stop now? I'll help you for the whole 9 months. I'll let you sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on the couch

Marinette: what?! No! Your bed is like huge! Just sleep next to me, we used to do it as kids. It's fine!

Luka: what if you moved in? I'm planning on moving soon, maybe about 4 months, you'll have your own room, and so will the baby!

Marinette: l-luka... I love that idea, but I can't force you to help me raise a baby!

Luka: no marinette, I'm asking... I'm not forcing you of course, I can get you your own place if you want. You remember when we were kids and we swore to live together as some point?

Marinette chuckles

Marinette: I do remember... and I adore the idea but... are you sure?

Luka: yes mari, I'm positive!

Yay I'm done with chapter 1!
Word count: 1259