Foursome: vminkook

Start from the beginning

Your pink nipples erect from direct contact with the cold air. Your thighs rub together as you feel your heat arouse you down there. You saw Jimin getting up and making his way to the cupboard and ruffling through some stuff.

A light whistle drew your attention back to Jungkook as he tapped his thighs, making your way to him and straddling his clothed thighs and hissed afterwards when your clitoris came in contact with the jean.

He licked his lips, eye fucking you as Taehyung watch you both, rubbing his hard boner through the fabric as he slide down his sweat pants and palms his painful erection.

Grabbing you from your nape he pulled your face closer to his and pressed his lips on yours, kissing you deeply as the cold metal sent another shiver down your spine. His fingers play with your sensitive nipples as you gasp when a slap lands your ass.

Pushing his tongue in and exploring the flavour as a hint of caramel savors his taste buds. The caramel toffee you ate earlier. The kiss turned messy and you were becoming out of breath, when he pulled out of the kiss as you gasped for air.

But instantly you were pulled to the side as Taehyung's face came into your view. His soft lips sucks on your swollen lips as a moan leaves your mouth when you feel Jungkook's tongue circle around your nipple. Both of them sucked harshly and devoured your beauty. You felt yourself being lifted up as your legs circle around Taehyung's waist. Pulling away,he made you lay on the bed as the three of them stood in front of you, smirking.

"Put that in your pussy hole, babygirl" Jimin spoke and pointed his finger in a particular direction as your eyes followed but then your eyes widened. "Vibrator?... But- no please" your made a puppy eyes to convince them "no buts or yk what's happening afterwards"

You held the bright pink bullet vibrator, drawing south to your body and slipping in your lubricated pvssy. "Put this in your buttocks" Jungkook passed you a rubber penis as you bite your lips. Sticking it to the headboard before putting on some lube,

you put it near your other hole. Sinking down the rubber penis as the artificial vein texture made your eyes teary. "Ride it" Taehyung ordered after seeing you fully sink down. It's ain't that big compared to their huge meat tho!..

Moving your body back and forth as you ride the artificial dick, the suction cup keeping it in place as you try harder to not moan. Suddenly you felt the vibrator on as your body jerked forward, as an airy gasp left your mouth. "Ahhh-..ngh"

"Just like that, ride it like you ride our dick" your eyes shut as your mouth a gap, leaving airy moans as the three boys were fisting their hard dick. Their clothes already discard on the floor. Your walls clench on the vibrator as it vibrates at max. The add on pleasure in your ass made you reach your high earlier than ever.

"I'm-ih fuck- daddy" you couldn't form words as your orgasm hit you hard. Your milk leaks out and runs down your thighs as you feel the vibrator stop "good girl" Jimin scooped your body in his as your bare chest pressed on his.

Placing a long kiss on your lips before laying you down on your fours. Taehyung angled his erection and pushed in inch by inch as the other two stood in front of your face.

You opened your mouth, sticking your tongue out. Jungkook pumped his hard wood few times before slamming in your virgin mouth and thrusted in but not faster to hurt you. As your palm fisted Jimin's aching erection and pumped it,

The pre cum leaks out and slides your wrist, making a mess already. As your moans were muffled and sending vibration down his length as his length twitched, "you gonna make me cum. holy fuck-" Jungkook moans.

"Don't stop clenching your walls babygirl, see how good your kitty swallowing my dick, you feel it huh" Taehyung moans as a slap lands on your ass cheeks, making a red spot and then rubbing it to soothe the stinging sensation. Your thumb pads rubbed the tip. And pumped it faster.

With a series of moans, Jungkook came undone in your mouth as Taehyung shot his cum, creaming your walls followed by Jimin. You sucked it clean as he pulled out of your mouth. You took Jimin's length in your mouth and cleaned it, tasting the sweet cum.

As you smiled at him with your hooded eyes as he pulled your face up, kissing your lips and tasting the mix cum. Your body already giving up but still had some power to hold you up. "We are not done yet" "can you handle one more round?" Jimin asked as you nodded your head as yes.

Getting in position as now Jimin was laying on bed with you on top of him as Jungkook grabbed your ass and Taehyung stood near your face. Jimin's length slipped easy in your wetness as Jungkook pushed his dick in your other hole,

A groan left his mouth as you moaned from the painful stretch. The foreskin pulled back making it difficult for him to slide in your tightness. Pulling out and again filling you up as your mouth leaves sinful noices.

“Open your mouth babygirl” you saw taehyung pumping his erection, as the tip was all red and leaking from pre cum, smiling weakly, you opened your mouth, sticking your tongue out. Grabbing your side face, he pushed in your mouth.

As your tongue swirled around his angry tip, sucking harder as a deep moan left his gap lips. With a hard buck, Jimin thrusted up. Hitting your g-spot, you moan but your muffled moan send vibration down his length as his legs shaked from the stimulation, deep throating him as the other two started to thrust in at insane speed,

Abusing all your spots, a droll of pre cum leaks out from the side of your mouth as your eyes are rolled to the back of your skull. Your body twitch feeling your orgasm reaching, your walls clench around his length. All were loud, moaning and groaning as the skin slapping sound echoed in the room, the smell of arousal ignited the heat in you as the things happening to you were more hot than ever before.

Stimulating your g-spot and swollen cervix, Jimin’s lips sucks around your collarbone as Jungkook leaves wet kisses down shoulder blade. “I’m close” Jimin announced as Jungkook followed after “me too” breathing heavily as Jimin’s hands slipped between your body and down to where you were connected.

His fingers play with your sensitive nerve bundle, as you cried out in over pleasure. Your face looked all messy, makeup ruined and a few hair strands falling down your face while Taehyung had your hairs fisted in his one palm as others supported your face.

With a loud series of deep groans Jimin shot his cum as the stimulation made you reach you high too. Mixed juices rolled down his length as he pumped a few times before pulling out. With Jungkook breath fastened as he reached his high with a last thrust, creaming your stretched out hole, pumping a few times to ease his high as he slipped out, plopping himself on the now messed up mattress. While Taehyung pulled out of your mouth and scooped your now limp body in his.

Hugging you closely, as your legs wraped around his waist, again slipping in your stimulated hole as your head fall on his sholder, your fingers tangled in his soft locks, Thrusting up “fuck- are you gonna cum again for me- ugh ngh i’m close”

You nodded your head as your stomach took small rolls, groaning near your ears, he came undone in you. As you also reach your high, your body shivers from the overstimulation, as your legs give up to hold you but his arms hold you closer, not making you fall. “You are amazing baby” kissing the crown of your head, you weakly smiled with your hooded eyes. As he pecked your pips before laying you down on bed. Getting napkins from the side of the bed,

Jungkook passed the box to Taehyung as he cleaned you up before cleaning himself, while Jimin already changed the dirty bed sheet to a new and clean one and cleaned himself. All of you laid on the bed as you were between Jungkook and Taehyung, while Jimin laid on top of you, and kept his head on your boobs.

And drifting to the deep slumber

Do let me know your rewies in the comment section and drop your precious vote 🐨