6

Next day

Next day.

Well last night was a ruler coaster ride for Omkara and he did not sleep properly.
As a result he wake up late.
he look right on the bed and she was not there.
he looked at the clock,and is already 9. He sigh and went to washroom and get ready

When he comes downstairs. everyone is on breakfast table and Gauri also with them. everyone greet him good morning and he sit beside gauri and the servants serve the breakfast.

Dadi signal to Shivay and he nodded. It seems like Everyone has a plan.

" So where are you both going for honeymoon? "

Shivay ask them and rikara looked at him like they saw a ghost.

" Why you are looking at him like this? he ask a simple question"

Anika said smiling.

" Let us ask Gauri.beta where you want to go?"

Janvi ask and Gauri is out of words. how can she said where she wants to go.their relationship is not like a normal couple.at least not till now.

Seeing their puzzled expression. Finally dadi spoke.

" Why you both are giving confusing look, are not couples go for honeymoon after marriage? "

Finally Omkara comes out from shock and reply.

" I think this is not the right time to go anywhere,as you know we are opening a new branch in Delhi and I am in responsibility of it. I have so much work to do"

Omkara reply because it is true they are opening a new branch in Delhi but as well as he knows about Gauri. she is not at all comfortable for now to spend alone time with him. He also know why his family doing all this.
after yesterday incident they just don't want Gauri and him to stay here for a long time. because as far as they know Ishana, she is going to create some problems for sure.

" I know Omkara we are starting a new branch but you can take at least one week leisure... It is ok"

Tej said..
Ommkara look at gauri, who is looking down to her food, don't know what to do.

" No dad, I think this is not the time to take leave. we will plan later . for now I have to concentrate on this branch "

Omkara said in a final tone and all the family look that each other thinking what to do.

" Okay fine, then take Gauri with you to Delhi... you will spend some alone time with each other and as well as you will be taking care of our new branch "

Finally Dadi comes up with a new idea.

Everyone smile to listen this.
Omkara is silent, don't know what to answer.
it is not like that he doesn't want. it he also want to spend alone time with her, to know more about her,
but he has no idea what she will think because all these things are new for her. don't know what will she think to spend time with him.