4

No proof read.. 😐

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️

Night.

after dinner he was reading a book on his study table wearing spectacles and....obviously waiting for her. 😉

finally she comes to the room and lock the door.
he turn to see her and smile.

after his marriage, he is smiling all the time like an idiot. 😂

she looked at him and smile back. 🙂

'' why you are late??? I thought we finished dinner one hour ago''

hi ask

'' the kids were not leaving me. they are so good and cute.
they were talking continuously asking me so many things, so I got late... I am sorry''

She Apologize and comes to him.
he stands up and said..

'' no.... it's ok.... it is perfectly fine. don't say sorry.
let's sleep.
we have so much work tomorrow for the reception which is day after tomorrow''

he said....
and an awkward silence cover the room.
because there is only one bed and green sofa.
Omkara was living alone so he does not need any other thing in his room.
both look at the bed and then look here there.

'' you sleep on the left side I will sleep on right side of the bed''

he said and she looked at him surprised.
sleep on one bed???
well this idea is not looking good to her.
she is still not comfortable to go close to him.
see her looking at him surprised.
he reads her thoughts.

'' Gauri relax, you said that we are friends.....so please trust your friend first..... apart from that we are husband and wife, I don't want you to sleep on Floor or on sofa because you have equal right in everything in this room like me, And I cant sleep on sofa because it won't fit, I don't want to get a sprain on my neck, so it is better for both of us to sleep on bed and the bed is large so I don't think you will have any problem. if you want I will put pillows in between''

he said honestly...

Awww.. He is so sweet, he thought.

"no it is not like that you are thinking, it is not you but me.  I sleep like an animal on bed, I move my hands and legs so much....so.....so I might beat you at night in my sleep and I don't want that..... So I am feeling hesitate''

she said and he laughed loudly..
while she feel embarrassed...

''it is OK...I will manage. now let's sleep''

he said and both of them headed towards the bed.
they sleep either sides of the bed
well.... After few minutes they realise it is totally wrong that they think they will manage with each other...

Because The closeness is creating something in between them... In their mind...
It is their first night probably...

He does it to make her comfortable with him, but now he is regretting this decision.
the girl beside him is not any other girl but his wife,  for whom he has feelings as a husband.
Damn...
so it is getting worse than we thought.
while her situation is also same.

she never slept like this with any other guy,not even with her brothers.
and here she is...on one bed with her husband as a friend..
now it is too complicated and awkward...

but what to do??? they have to control their Desires....maybe for few days. 😉

They look at Each Other once and then turn facing Each Other back to each other.