seventeen - veritas [nsfw]

This one is for Je0ngLISA, who's been adamant about sucking Levi's dick since day one. Literally wasn't meant to be nsfw in this one but this is for you, sweetheart.

.

When you wake up, your head is on Levi's chest and his arms are holding you so tightly that you don't think you could move, even if you wanted to. 

He's warm. He's so fricking warm, so safe. You just want to stay here, with your arms wrapped around him and his arms encasing you, like he's afraid you're going to want to go somewhere. You can't even fathom getting up or moving, not when you're so happy right here. 

There's a buzz. The buzz repeats- someone's calling. It's not your phone- yours is somewhere in the kitchen. It must be Levi's.

You consider extending an arm, but right as you try to shift, Levi's arms tighten around you. "Don't," he mutters into your hair. 

"Could be important," you muse, but you snuggle back into Levi's chest. 

"More important than this?" Levi murmurs tiredly.

Your heart feels warm. Everything about this just feels so... right. You've never had this much assurance about anything before. Nothing has ever felt this perfect to you. 

You and Levi stay like that for at least another ten minutes, enjoying each other's warmth. You're in no rush to get up and return to the real world, not when you're content with where you are right now. Why would you change anything?

Eventually, Levi asks, "did you sleep?"

"Like a baby," you say, keeping your cheek pressed to Levi's bare chest. "Did you?"

"Yeah, actually."

Your lips twitch. "The infamous insomniac got some sleep? I must've worked a miracle."

"I'll say," Levi mutters, and his fingers start drawing loose circles on your arm. It makes you smile. "Wonder what that miracle was."

You hum. "I'd say the miracle was someone sucking it up and confessing."

He scoffs. "You call that a confession?"

"Close enough."

Levi scowls, pinching your arm. You laugh. "Hey, I didn't see you about to suck it up and do something," he mutters. 

"I was close," you admit.

"If I hadn't texted you, would you have?"

"...Probably not."

"Wow."

"Hey, well, it all worked out, right?" you say weakly. "I mean, look at us."

"Look at us," Levi agrees, and he kisses the top of your head. God, if you could melt, you would. "Who would've thought."

"Hange would've."

"...Hange did."

The two of you lapse in silence. Levi continues to draw circles on your arm, and it's making goosebumps break out across your skin.

"What time is it?" he murmurs.

You reach an arm out, lazily stretching for Levi's phone. You can't quite reach, so you have to pick yourself up a bit to make the stretch. Levi groans, grabbing you a bit harder and trying to pull you back into him. "One second, one second," you say with a grin.

Your fingers finally close over Levi's phone, and he wrenches you back to him. "Come back here," Levi grumbles, pulling you into him.

"Do you want the time or not?" you huff, clicking the power button on his phone. "Just past 8:30. Oh, shit."