fifteen - minerva

Please don't mind any spelling / grammar errors- I haven't had time to properly read this over and I'm too busy today to do so. Thank you for your kindness <3

.

You wake up the next morning, not sure if you're more nervous for the presentation or for seeing Levi again.

Thrice. Motherfucking thrice, three times you two have kissed now. This is just ridiculous at this point. 

 Yeah. You've got feelings for him. It's painfully hard to deny at this point, not when you keep replaying every single intimate moment over and over in your head. God, you want to kiss him again like he'd kissed you in that closet, hot and heavy and his hands in all the right places and-

"Ugh," you groan out loud, pressing the heels of your hands into your eyes. "Fuck."

Your feelings for Levi have always been strong. At first it was hatred, hatred so strong that it blinded you to actually learning about who he was. Even though you learned more about him and learned to respect him, your feelings were always consistently powerful. That's just how it's been with Levi: he's been such a constant presence in your life over the past seven months or so that every feeling you've had for him, the good and the bad, have been strong.

So it makes sense that now, when you've finally deciphered that your feelings have evolved into something romantic, that they're so strong that you literally can't get him off your mind.

Fuck. And on top of it all, the two of you have your fucking year end presentation tonight. 

Calling Hange yesterday had helped. It had helped you accept that yeah, your feelings are valid, and yeah, you're not crazy for liking Levi. There's nothing wrong with this, with any of this.

So now what?

Presentation first. Feelings after.

Right. Just because you've figured out your thoughts and feelings doesn't mean Levi has. Although at this point, after three times making out or kissing, you think you've got a rough idea of what's going through his head. The same thoughts as what's going through yours, probably.

Presentation first, god dammit. You can sort this all out after.

"Alright," you say to yourself, grabbing your backpack. It's 6:30 pm; class starts in half an hour. "Here we go."

No thoughts of Levi. Just push them all back until later. 

You get to the lecture hall ten minutes early, but a decent portion of the class is already there. People are gathered in their presentation groups, running through hushed versions of their presentations. You find Levi, sitting in the fifth row from the front and studying the presentation on his laptop.

Here we go. No unnecessary Levi thoughts, not until after.

You slide into the seat next to him silently, setting yourself up without a word. Levi turns his head, just to verify that it's you, before he looks back to his work.

The two of you haven't spoken since yesterday, not since you left the library. Not since that kiss. What has there been to say? Hey, fuck, we made out again, let's forget it? More excuses? 

You're nervous. For both the presentation and whatever the hell is going on in Levi's head.

God, you can't stop your leg from jittering. Your heel taps the ground rapidly, like you're squashing some imaginary bug over and over again. You feel fidgety, like every single one of your cells is vibrating and refusing to remain still. Scientifically, that's true, it's highly unlikely that any of your cells are stable and without movement-