Dahyun felt a tug on her shirt. She looked down and was met with Taehyung's teary eyes. "B-but, noona, that pretty noona said when you get back, we'd all eat chocolates together." The young boy sulked and pouted. "She promised..."

Dahyun sighed. She felt a little guilty of how rude she talked to Momo after accompanying her cousin. She was even flustered after hearing that the older girl had brought chocolates, probably for peace offering, and wondered why Momo remembered how she loves chocolate. Oh, right, she confessed during their trip a few days ago. "... you promised that?" Upon hearing Dahyun from behind, Momo stopped. She sighed and looked on her feet as she put her hand down.

"...I did." Momo plainly replied as she started walking away. She stopped when she felt a hand grabbing her wrist.

"W-wait. Let's go to my unit." Dahyun said and dragged her into the elevator without waiting for her response.

~~~~

"Why did you bring chocolates?" Dahyun said in monotone as she propped the paper bag in the table. She gets milk from the fridge and poured some for Taehyung as he quietly sits down observing the two older girls.

"'Cause you like sweet things, and you're obsessed with chocolates." Momo made herself comfortable by sitting opposite to Taehyung and smiled at him. She was startled when Dahyun messily puts down the glass of milk in front of the little boy.

"I don't need them." Dahyun glared at Momo.

"You're kidding." Momo smirked as she got a pack of choco pie from the paper bag and gave it to Taehyung. "Eat this, Taehyungie~" She cooed and the little boy giggled. Dahyun continued to glare at her as she sat down beside Taehyung. Momo grinned as an idea popped on her mind. She grabbed another pack of chocopie and teasingly waved it in front of Dahyun's face. "Dahyunie~~ this is your favorite, right?~ Say aaah~"

Dahyun irritatedly clicked her tongue as she stood up. "Let's... talk to my room. Just let Taehyung eat peacefully. He's fine." She said seriously and walked away.

"Huh? Oh, okay." Momo quickly followed Dahyun inside the room. She came in and closed the door as she observed the room. The room was quite big for just one person (well, the whole unit). There was a big fancy-looking bed in the center of the room. On the right side was a big glass window with a balcony outside. On the left was Dahyun's collection of headphones and some other stuff.

"Please don't look around too much, okay?" Dahyun said. Too late.

"Uhuh... sure." Momo unconsciously blurted out as she continued to roam her eyes around the fancy room. She went to the left where Dahyun's collection of headphones were and touched the one shaped like a rabbit. "So, you also wear things like these?"

There were like ten headphones hanged on her wall, in different sizes, shapes, and color. One more thing Dahyun is obsessed: her headphones. "Did you not hear what I said?"She snapped and pulled Momo to her bed and sat her down.

Wherever she goes, one could always see a headphone hanging on Dahyun's neck. That's because she really loved listening to music. Back then when she was younger, before she met Nayeon, she was always teased and have no friends in their school, so she always listed to music using the headphones her father gave her during her seventh birthday. That's why she always has them, whenever she feels alone, she listens to music. Any kind of music, as long as she hears something rather than silence.

Dahyun's parents would always leave her alone in their house for work, that's why she became a troublemaker and played with her classmates when she started middle school. After her parents found out about what she's been doing, they transferred her to Seoul and bought her a big condominium to in, and again, alone. She only has her headphones and her phone or other devices she uses to at least hear something.