"That would be mine," said Dumbledore in a deep voice,  then he appeared at the entrance after some talk or said argument with Umbridge he introduce her to the new professor, with white-blond hair and astonishingly blue eyes, the head and torso of a man joined to the palomino body of a horse. "This is Firenze," said Dumbledore happily to a thunderstruck Umbridge. "I think you'll find him suitable."

Draco and Cedric laugh at Umbridge's reaction, Mira also giggled a little, and everyone started to go back and Mira caught the sight of professor Snape saying something to him, "Mira turned to Cedric and Draco and said hurriedly "I 'll meet you later" she left them, she didn't care what they were saying behind her she took the pace and went after professor Snape, she caught him on the stone staircase parting with Harry, Harry went to other way and professor Snape continue to walk down on the staircase she catches up with him, he stopped and looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Can we talk?" Mira asked him, he was silent for a moment staring at her face like he was thinking after a few seconds he finally said "follow me", she quietly followed him into his office, the door was closed behind her but not locked he being careful not give Umbridge some stupid and unnecessary reason to make their life worse she thought.

"What do you want to talk about?' Snape asked her, Mira eyes turned toward him from the door his back facing her. she asked with a deep breath "what actually happened to me in the Hogsmeade?", his body show little movements but he did truned around to look at her and asked, "didn't I already tell you?" 

"I want the truth," Mira asked with seriousness "I know you didn't tell me the truth...professor"

"Do one thing, ask Dumbledore about that" advised Snape finally turning to face, "I think he ignoring me or something, or maybe he is too busy with his work whatever the reason but we are not talking" explained Mira to him "look...I just don't know whom to ask s-

"You are not sleeping well," suddenly from nowhere Snape asked her changing the conversation.

"Umm! professor I- (dame dark circles she cursed in her mind) I am sleeping well," said Mira "it's nothing professor"

He was quiet for a minute "Ask the headmaster If have any questions that's not relative to study," said the professor Snape coldly to her "now you can leave, Mira", Mira just left the office without any word.

...

"Let me help you," Mira said gaming closer to Neville who trying to produce patrons, "focus Neville"

"Harry, I think I'm doing it!" yelled Seamus who had been brought along to his first ever D.A. meeting by Dean. "Look — ah — it's gone. . . . But it was definitely something hairy, Harry!" Mira smiled and turned to look at Neville, 

"Neville just relaxes and thinks about something that makes you happy," Mira said Neville looked at her and asked "anything even... it's not real?"

"Yeah, anything, come try that" Mira encouraged him to come on Neville I know you can do that Neville nodded at her then close his eyes for a second then a small light showed at the tip of his wand he opened his eyes and looked this wand with surprised with happiness, then it's disappeared he looked at Mira and with excitement,

"I told you you can do that" Mira said with a smile "just need a little more practice" she turned to look back when she heard Cedric's teasing voice "still enjoying without him"

"Focus on Cho moran," Mira said matching his tone "she is going to mad again at you" Cedric rolled his eyes then turned and started to walk toward Cho, Mira looked at Harry and saw him talking with dobby with seriousness, suddenly Dobby let out a howl and began beating his bare feet hard on the floor. "Yes, Harry Potter, yes!" Harry straightened up and looked around at the motionless, terrified people gazing at the thrashing elf. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" Harry bellowed. "RUN!"