Chapter 18: The Beast

Y/n's POV:

Henry and I walked inside of the Demon's lair. Ink dripped from the walls, but that was no shocker. One thing that did catch me off guard was the proof of what Joey talked about in all those audio logs from earlier.

There were human-looking creatures behind glass covered in ink and were being rained on with even more ink. They looked like Lost Ones. It was sickening to know that Joey had done such a thing to such innocent people.

"You weren't kidding," Henry muttered under his breath. "Joey really did do some messed up stuff with all this ink."

"I know. It's... horrible."

I walked up to the wall and pulled a lever next to the door which made the giant door ahead of us begin to open up. We walked forward to find television screens with tons of the cartoons we've made which gave me a rush of nostalgia. They were cartoons of The Butcher Gang, Alice Angel, Boris the Wolf, and Bendy. All of which when things were normal; when they were the cartoon version of them that I knew. The cartoons Henry made. Their true selves.

Not the Alice Angel who was trying to kill everyone for her own selfish desires; it was the sweet and beautiful Alice Angel.

Not the Boris that Susie had killed and ruined; it was the Boris that was my best friend.

Not the Butcher Gang that was constantly carrying weapons around and trying to attack us; it was the fun Butcher Gang, all of which were so different and unique.

And not the Bendy we all knew around here, that drips with malicious ink and wears a demonic smile 24/7. It was the cute little cartoon Bendy; the one me and Henry created back when we were younger.

For the first time in a long time, I actually felt some happiness at the studio by the sight of what Joey Drew Studios used to be.

"Wow. I forgot about most of these," Henry said in awe.

"I know. Me too. I miss it."

Straight ahead of us was a big weirdly-shaped throne. Resting on the seat was an audio log.

"What's this?" Henry asked.

"Only one way to find out," I said with a shrug before clicking the play button only to hear Joey's voice.

"It's simply awe-inspiring what one can accomplish with their own hands! A lump of clay can turn into meaning if you strangle it with enough enthusiasm!

"Look what we've built! Y/n, Henry, we created life itself! Not just on the silver screen, but in the hearts of those we've entertained with our fancy moving pictures!

"But when the tickets stopped selling—when the next best thing came along—only the monsters remained... shadows of the past.

"But you can save them, Henry and y/n! You two can peel it all away!

"You see, there's only one thing Bendy has never known: he was there for his beginning... but he's never seen..."

"...The End..." Henry muttered, finishing Joey's sentence with him as he picked up a reel that said The End on it.

The audio log clicked, coming to an end. Henry and I both looked up to see Bendy standing behind his throne with his infamous smile. He looked down at his hands, which started growing insanely big. Then he covered his face, bending down behind his throne. I could see him shaking quite a bit.

Suddenly, one hand grabbed the top of the throne and the other grabbed the armrest before Bendy pushed himself up and stared us down. He was bigger than ever. He looked even more horrifying than he did before. He had a vicious grin with huge, sharp teeth. He started off with a grin before his smile dropped and he let out a thundering roar. I could barely comprehend what was happening because within seconds he backhanded Henry and I, throwing us against the other side of the room.