Chapter 14: Bendyland

Henry's POV:

    I didn't even know where to start. There was so much stuff in this warehouse, I had no idea what I was supposed to do in order to power on the haunted house.

    Then I remembered the audio log from earlier.

"Why not rig these games up to knock the door open if ya win?"

That's it! The games!

I walked back over to where I found Wally's audio log to find that the games were now opened up. There was a tin can alley game and a target shooting game.

I tried both games, only to hear Alice's voice over the speakers once again.

"Tell me, are you having fun?" She asked. "I'm sure Boris and y/n don't mind waiting for their rescue party."

I groaned, but finished playing both games until I managed to win. Once I managed to win both games, a nearby door opened up, just like Wally had talked about in his audio log.

I walked inside to find a tiny room. On the left, there were three horrifying Bendy toys which gave me a shiver down my spine. On the bright side, there was a lever right next to them which was probably for the power to the haunted house. Once I pulled the lever, the electricity in the cord that connected it to the haunted house lit up.

"That's one," I said to myself.

I walked out of the room and followed the cord towards the power for the haunted house. I pulled one of the four small levers to be seen, making another door open up which had a sign above it that read, "Research and Design".

I walked inside, finding that it led me onto a balcony. Underneath me was the entire Butcher Gang hurdled in a circle.

"Looks like I've got some company up ahead," I sighed quietly enough so that they couldn't hear me. "Without some kind of weapon, I don't stand a chance. There's gotta be a way around them..."

I looked over to the corner, noticing some empty cans of bacon soup. I took all of them. Maybe I could use them to distract the Butcher Gang.

I quietly headed down the stairs and tossed a can of bacon soup across the room. Curiously, they all headed towards the can to check what it was while I ran into a hallway at the end of the room.

Once I walked in, the first thing I heard was crying. I walked a little further and saw another Lost One behind a fence, crying in the corner. They didn't even move their head to look up at me. They kept their face buried in their hands.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'd help you if I could." But I got no response. So I kept moving forward to see if I could find anything useful. And sure enough, at the end of the hallway, there was another lever. I pulled it before walking out of the room to see what I needed to do next.

Once I left the room, I noticed that the Butcher Gang were now in the same place and position that they were in when I first walked into the room. I tossed another can of bacon soup across the room, distracting them again.

I found another lever on the other side of the room, pulled it, then made my way out of the Research and Design area and back to the Power Station.

I pulled the second lever there, and wandered around, trying to find which door would be opened for me next. Sure enough, on the opposite side of the room, a door was opened up. I walked inside to find a pathway which led towards an amusement park ride; it was one I had never seen before.

There seemed to be nothing for me to do here. I looked all around, but couldn't find anything. However, I did notice an audio log sitting on a desk that was placed in the middle of the room; a strange place for an audio log to be in a place like this.