"This festival is amazing!" Jaken says, dancing.

"I'm glad you're having fun," I say. Sesshomaru still hasn't smiled but he's talking slightly more.

I blink my eyes when Sesshomaru stands in front of me with his hand held out. "Would you like to dance, Sakura?"

I say as I take it, "I would." He pulls me to the dance floor and we waltz slowly to a slow romantic song called Crazier.

When the song ends, Sesshomaru and I dance for awhile longer before we go to our usual spot by the cherry blossom tree, my heart feeling like it's on cloud 9.

🗡🗡🗡

The next morning, in a long sleeved pink kimono, I go to meet with my parents, Sesshomaru and Jaken. Shinobu was there too.

"Farewell, Sesshomaru," Says my father. "I thank you again for saving m daughter from those bandits."

Mother adds, "Feel free to come and visit anytime."

"I appreciate your hospitality," He says before looking to me.

"I'll miss you. And Jaken as well, even though you've been kinda annoying," I say, glancing to the goblin.

"I'll miss you, too, Sakura," He says.

"Good luck, Sesshomaru," Says Shinobu.

The dog demon nods and I walk him to the gates. I watch him leave with his goblin servant as I hold my nekomata in my arms, Karina meowing.

I will see him again. I know it.

🗡🗡🗡

It's been two weeks since Sesshomaru left and things have turned downhill already. A fearsome bandit leader with a Shikon Jewel shard invaded my home and killed my parents in front of me and Shinobu. He'd threaten to kill us if we didn't follow him.

We had no choice but to and have practically become prisoners in our own home. I was able to sneak out almost every night with Miyu to meet with Sesshomaru. I told him what happened and he's promised to rescue me when he saw an opportunity.

I knew I could trust him.

Kagome's P. O. V:

My friends which also include the monk Miroku and fox demon Shippo now arrive at the beautiful Shinguji Castle one afternoon. I was in awe of the beautiful sprawling castle grounds situated on a high cliff.

Anyway, the reason we're here is because I sensed a shard of the sacred Shikon Jewel. We've been collecting them in order to stop the dreadful demon Naraku.

"Well, this is it. Shinguji Castle," Says Miroku as we stand outside the gates leading into the magnificent castle grounds. His slightly long black hair is in a low ponytail and he carries a staff with rings at the top. This place was huge! And it's situated on a cliff overlooking the ocean. The view sure is beautiful.

 The view sure is beautiful