idon'tknowwhattonameit

It was no secret that Tony and Pepper were dating. While Tony's whole bloodline was exposed to media, no one really knew much
about Pepper's family. Just her parents name, nothing else.

Not even the great Tony stark knew anything about Peppers past. Maybe it was the trust or maybe love Tony had for Pepper but he never forced her to tell him anything knowing it was a sensitive subject for her.

The most he knew that Pepper had a younger brother, almost 27 years younger than her, to say he was surprised, not because of the age gap but the fact that Pepper was ready to share about her family with him.

He spotted her talking to someone on phone calling them nicknames on many occasions. Sometimes Pepper even mentioned his name but he never really paid attention to that, always busy with something.

So when he saw Peter Parker in Pepper's office talking to her and smiling, he was beyond surprise.

"Peppe- Peter? What are you doing here?" Tony said making the poor boy flinch, really hard.

"Tony!"
"Mr. Stark!"

"I thought you weren't coming back for 2 more days?" Pepper said while Peter slowly sneaked behind her. "Yeah the meeting you told me about finished early than expected...." Tony said looking back-and-forth between his fiancé and the boy he works with, on weekends.

"okay anyways since you are here, meet Peter he is m-" she was cut off by the confused man in the million dollar suit. "ah me first, Why's Peter here? And why didn't you told me you knew her?" he threw a question at both of their faces.

"You know him?" Pepper asked both of them, slightly confused.

"yea- yseah i-i applied for his september foundation, internship programm?? Yeah that one!" Peter said from behind her winking at Tony for him to play along. Tony nodded and confirmed the statement.

"Yeah Peter, smart kid he is still in high school and the programm was for collage students but damn he's a genius, couldn't just not-dis-unsee his application form." Tony said trying to keep a straight face.

"why i wasn't informed about this?" Pepper raised a brow, Peter panicked but didn't let that show.

"Surprise!!!" he said doing jazz hands, laughing nervously.
Pepper just shook her head, amused of her brothers antiques.

"Anyway Tony he's the younger brother of mine i told you about, Peter potts, but he goes by Peter parker and lives with our cousin in Queens to avoid any unnecessary attention." Pepper said smiling as she kind of re-introduced her brother.

"oh, OH, right, I get it, you wouldn't mind if I take your brother right? I mean he's my personal intern, yeah?  Let's go Peter we have a lot to discuss about the project we were working on, right!" Tony said and     started dragging away Peter ignoring his protest. Pepper waved at them awkwardly, ignoring his puppy of a brother.

Part 2...?