Name, Age...

This is the audio
This is normal.

Spiderman was treanding on all social media platforms, you may ask why?

Well, as soon as Peter made a instagram account for spiderman and posted his own selfie from the top of stark-tower, everyone went crazy. He gained milliions of followers from many countries. This started daily posts  about anything. Food, patrol, sketches, shots of different parts of city, anything.

Now Peter is sitting on his bed on  stark tower, scrolling through reels cause why not? He got nothing eles to do¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And came to this sound where they tell their Name, age and fav color.

Peter whipped his mask out and started recording, the audio started and spiderman was seen swinging across is room My name - Peter parker. Then him jumping down from ceiling My age - 17, then him standing infront of camera doing jazz hands My Favorite color - Blue, red, black, gold, him dropping the phone My height - 5'7, doing peace sign with his hands My sign - virgo, him kissing harley with is mask up till his nose Do i have a lover - yes, again dropping the phone cause he's clumsy Here's my nationality - American, Spider man with all the avengers plus aunt may, Harley, Ned abd MJ Here's somethings that inspires me - My mentor, My aunt, my boyfriend, my best friends and my super crazy super family, chicken nuggets showing on screen My favorite food , 💀✨🌚 these emoji's My current mood  and And my shoe size - lastly his shoe size of 11 US. Peter removed his mask and waved at the camera.

@Spooooooder_man
   Thought it was time to reveal my identity💀😂✨
It was fun tho✌

This video was trending on top 1 for a whole week and Peter didn't went out of the tower for 5 days.
And Flash was unconscious for 2 days