"I think… yeah… I mean… of course, they are a bit troubled by our age but they will be here for us. I know it."

"And so will Sean and I.", Lana chuckled. "Pretty sure Sean has lots of advice if you're struggling because he is like a superhero when it comes to the kids.", Lana chuckled, realizing that Maddie had started to massage one point of her stomach. "Is he kicking?", She asked curiously. 

"Yeah… he is. And slowly but surely you can feel it even on the outside. It's amazing.", Maddie said with sparkling eyes. "Here.", she said, placing Lana's hand gently in the right place. "It's not too strong yet but…" 

"It's amazing.", Lana breathed out with a smile on her lips. "I was fortunate enough to feel those movements when friends or even my sister were pregnant… but it takes my breath away every time again.", she smiled softly. "How are you feeling? Is all nausea gone?" 

"Yeah.", Maddie breathed out. "Gladly. I really had enough of it. And all the smells. But it got much better during the last few weeks. I could actually leave the house again without needing to have a toilet around.", she chuckled. "Enough of me. Where are you going tomorrow? Was it Comic-Con?", She asked interested. 

"No. Well, it is a con but something completely new for Vancouver. It's a Disney Expo, which is literally like a con but it's also appropriate for a younger audience since topics like Frozen are included to take pictures and buy merchandise. It's like a portable mini Disney land without the rides.", she laughed. 

"In fact, Leo and Flynn were asked to participate in our panel session to have a variety of ages even in the panel. So it's going to be child friendly.", Lana laughed. "They are thrilled about it…and Amélie is going with her friend Bailey and her dad Marc. He will be stuck with them at Frozen I guess.", Lana laughed. "The two are like twins… that's why Milo, Bailey's older brother is probably with his grandparents. He has different interests than them." 

"That sounds fun! Like really. Maybe I will convince Matthew to go with me because I really enjoy Disney.", she laughed. "How long will you be there?", Maddie asked. 

"Basically the whole day. Sean and I got the photo sessions in the morning, then the panel and after autograph sessions till the late afternoon. Sean will just drive Flynn and Leo to friends after the panel before coming back.", Lana sighed. "It's going to be a bit chaotic and… stressful but we will manage somehow I guess. Thank God we are all good again. Sean was just a bit cranky and I was all over the place too. My mom gave us a rest, to be honest.", Lana chuckled. 

"Oh no. Well good that you're fine again, honestly because it sounds like you need your energy.", Maddie assured her. 

"Yep. And I guess I am gonna head back home as well to prepare for tomorrow. Like outfits and stuff. But It was really nice to see you again.", Lana grinned. "Give us updates on the baby, yeah?", She grinned. 

"Oh, I will. Or at least Matthew. He is so proud already.", Maddie chuckled, walking Lana to the door with all of Lola's stuff. 

"And thank you again. Honestly. It means a lot.", Lana confessed, putting some money in Maddie's pocket. 

"Lana, please. No. We do that because it's fun. Take it back.", Maddie said straight away but Lana shook her head. 

"No way. If you don't wanna keep it, see it as a present for my kind of grandchild.", Lana laughed. "Honestly. Nurseries are expensive. Just take it as a thank you.", she said, hugging Maddie once more before leaving the apartment. 

She drove home with Lola, who didn't want to leave her side even at their house, making Lana wonder if she had neglected her too much in the past three weeks since they were barely home, so the woman gave her some special attention today and even slept with her in one bed since the senior dog preferred it that day.