a glimpse to the past

the AMCT spaceship, the most advanced ship in the milk way with the technology and engineering of the 2 most suspicious races: crewmate and imposters beans. There were multiple chambers stated together to spare space when in space, like electricial and reactor were the same area. It has traveled through half the third milk way. With the best weapons, shields, navigation and members, they went to the unknown and beyond. The members, they have seen loads of things. One of the first encounters was at an snowing planet where its always winter. A lot of mysterious creatures lived there, all talking about determination. Another was a planet with only trees, full of ghost. The weirdest one was a planet and everything on it in the shape of a cube. (If you know these references, then ur a Veteran). All of these moments happened after the first month.

Location: the AMCT ship.

'Goodmorning' said a voice to the steerman and he responded with 'morning lieutenant'. 'good morning, captain crew' said imp and she responded with 'morning, lieutenant imp'. Then Anton walked in and said 'hello everyone'. This is the crew of the Anti-MIRA Counter Team ship, a special unit to track down anti-MIRA. Anton said 'we've another message from MIRA HQ, they said our mission on polus and the skeld was successful and now the news is spreader across both thr races. Miranda also earned to congrat us with this'. But as they left the solar system, they received a distress signal from a planet. It was a colonized planet taken by crewmates and imposters, that wasn't visited yet.

Location: IF-76 orbit.

As the AMC-TEAM went into the atmosphere, they noticed it was a complete Battlefield. On the left were crewmates and on the right imposters. Crew said 'alright everyone, commence crewposter opperation'. Everyone went to the shuttles. Crew and crim went to the crewmate line and imp and anton to the imposter line. 'Good luck' said Vance.

Location: IF-76, crewmate lines.

Crew and crim flied to the landing platforms. 'Inknown ship, verify yourself' said a voice on the radio. 'this is captain crew from the AMC-TEAM. We come with instructions from the headquarters'. The guns went down and they landed. But as they walked out, they immediately got locked on by several soldiers. 'I'm commander Mo, and you 2 are arrested for smuggling a imposter into the base'. 'Now that's the thing' said crim, 'crewmates and imposters are in peace now. We are here to stop the war. Crew, show him your ring'. Mo looked and said 'put your guns down man, they're speaking the truth'. As crew and crim left to go back to the AMCT ship, they noticed a strange group of ships.

Location: IF-76, imposter lines.

Imp and anton were hold in a cell, while being interrogated. 'So, let me be clear. I'm commander matt and you two, imp and anton, are from the AMCT, which tries to spread to news about the peace?'. 'Yes' answered anton. Then Imp his phone rang. Crew said 'imp, the crewmates stopped firing. How is it with the imposters?'. Matt then said 'so they speak the truth. Lower the guns and let them go'. But then an imposter ran in and said 'sir, we're under attack from a group of bombers'. 'What, I thought the crewmates stopped firing?'. 'They did. THESE BOMBERS ARE NOT IDENTIFIED'. Not a second later a loud explosion followed and both lines were destroyed.

The be continued in 'the third party'...