𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Narcissa, you have a wonderful family and a fantastic husband," Aranza said, drinking her cup of wine.

"I'm blessed to be married to Lucius, he is everything I wanted in a man, he's adoring, faithful, and can pleasure me whenever we feel the urge." Narcissa smiled. I watched as Aranza's face fell. "Draco is just like his father, a true gentleman. I'm proud of how well he turned out, I raised him with so much love."

"Hello, Cissy," I said causing them to look at me. I sat down across from them as I saw Aranza eyeing me suspiciously.

"Y/N, how lovely to visit me." Narcissa smiled. "Is Draco with you?"

"No, he's with Blaise and Theo," I replied as she nodded then I looked at Aranza who sat uncomfortably.

"Oh! This is Aranza, one of my dearest friends." She says, turning to her. "I didn't know you work with Lucius."

"Oh yes! It's lovely to work with him. I can see why you married him, I'm quite jealous." She laughed but I could tell she was furious. "How's Astoria's baby?"

"She's fine and so is the baby." Narcissa smiled. "Draco and she are deciding the nursery and waiting to know the gender but that will be in a while."

Aranza turned to me with a smirk on her face. I knew she was gonna say a remark.

"Is it scandalous for your husband to impregnate another woman? I mean Astoria is carrying your husband's child. I would find that scandalous." She scoffed. I wanted to smack that smirk off that ugly face but I needed to stay calm. I eyed her outfit which must have cost a fortune but I knew one person who can afford anything; Lucius.

"an expensive dress does not make a loyal friend." I furrowed my eyebrows, almost glaring at her. "Much less prevents a husband from being unfaithful." Her face fell as fear and panic set in.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Narcissa asked.

"Oh nothing, you know me. I just joke around." I replied, shrugging my shoulders as Aranza stared at me with worried eyes. She knew that I was talking about her but she composed herself and then looked at Narcissa.

"Well, I must get going. I will visit you soon Narcissa." She stood up, grabbing her bag before walking past me but not without eyeing me up and down. She walked away with her head up in the air.

"Y/N, dear. Would you like some tea?" Narcissa asked, raising a cup. I nodded as she began to pour tea into my cup before handing it to me.

"Thank you, Cissy," I replied, taking a sip of my tea. She smiled at me as we talked about our days then I went home to wait for Draco.

"Love, I'm home!" Draco's voice rang out throughout the house. I smiled before walking towards the front door to see him taking off his shoes and his suit jacket.

"How was hanging out with Blaise and Theo?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"It was fun but I missed you." He walked towards me to pull me into a hug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Guess who I ran into?"

"Astoria?" I asked, feeling a bit irritated.

"No." He replied, letting out a sigh. "I ran into Damian." I could tell in his voice that he was pissed.

"Seems like you didn't want to see him." You chuckled and he groaned. "Why do you hate him so much?"

"He fancies you." He replied. I laughed and shooked my head.

"He doesn't fancy me. He fancies another woman and used me to make her jealous." I explained.

"That git. I'm gonna kill him." He hissed, clenching his fists. "He overheard me talking about the baby and he thought you were pregnant but I said Astoria is."

"What happened?" I asked, lifting my head to stare at him.

"I told him that I'm gonna become a father and how far along Astoria is and he stood there for a moment as if he was thinking about something before leaving the bar." He shrugged.

"Draco, why would he care about Astoria's pregnancy?" I asked, confused.

"That's what Theo said. I mean he's not the father." He said. I nodded as my hands reached up to caress his face, admiring his features. He unwrapped his arms around and grabbed my hand to lead me to the couch. "What about your day my love?"

"I visited your mother and met her friend, Aranza," I said, sighing. "She told me about the baby and how it was scandalous for you to impregnate another woman. I wanted to wipe that smug off her face, I can't deal with everyone telling me how Astoria can be blessed to give you a child. Hell, your father prefers Astoria over me to be married to you!" I ranted.

"Darling, we can have a child as well. I can give you a child right now." He insisted but I let out a sigh.

"Draco, this is not a fucking competition of whoever can give you a child." I sighed then lowered my eyes. "I'm tired of hearing everyone talking about it, especially your father." I stood up, walking away from him. Draco stood up and followed me.

"Darling, I didn't mean to make you upset." He said, wrapping his arms around me while I let out a sigh.

"I feel like if I get pregnant, it won't feel the same. I will get to experience first hand while you already know what to expect." I choked out. "I can't help but think of if you never left Astoria. Your child would grow up with two loving parents." He hugged me tighter and lifted my chin. I hate having these insecurities.

"I understand you, love. I hear your fears and feelings, I hear you but just because I have a child with Astoria doesn't mean that I'm gonna leave you to be with her." I let out a small hiccup as he kissed my forehead. "You are my priority. I will listen to all your fears and feelings and make sure you won't have these insecurities. I love you with every ounce within me."

"That night when your father talked to me. He told me that for his grandchild to grow up with both parents is for me to divorce you." I whispered, looking into his eyes. I watched how his eyes widen then a flash of anger clouded his eyes.

"He said that to you?" I nodded, hearing him let out a deep breath. "I'm gonna talk to him. My father doesn't have the right to disrespect you."

"I don't want your father to hate you. Remember what happened last time." I told him. "I can handle what your father tells me but to bear Astoria's tactics about using her pregnancy to hurt me. I can't promise you that I will hold my feelings back."

"I wish I could take away all of your pain but I know this is all my fault that I got her pregnant that night but my love for you will never vanish, sans coeur." He whispered, leaning down to connect his lips with mine. He poured every amount of love into the kiss. I knew falling in love was never easy, especially when people want to ruin us.

❣︎✍︎︎☕︎︎

A/N: Anyone noticed Damian's reaction? Any guesses why? I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!