45

[a week later]

Haechan pushed Renjun away as he tried to focus on the notes laid in front of them.

Haechan : aren't we suppose to be doing homework?'

Renjun bothered Haechan, he pushed his golden brown hair away from the tan boy's neck. He curled it around his finger before kissing Haechan's neck.

Renjun: we can always do it later~

Haechan felt his face heat up.

Haechan: we have finals coming up...we need all the help we can get from these notes and our teachers

Renjun smiled and nodded, he leaned down towards Haechan's ear and whispered.

Renjun: can't we do it later? We could take a small break...huh?

Haechan looked over at Renjun, the black hair boy smiled brightly. He sighed softly

Haechan: fine..just a 15 minute break

Renjun nodded and kissed the boy. They fall back on the couch. Haechan laughed softly as Renjun's hands traveled up his shirt.

Haechan: It's only for this break, okay? We can't do this every time

Renjun shook his head and laughed.

Renjun: it's only been twice...I think

Haechan groaned at him and laid back,

Haechan: You can't even remember!

Renjun undid his own shirt, and laughed at Haechan's reaction.

Renjun: only once, I promise~

Haechan's phone started to ring, they both sat up and stared at it. Haechan reached for it but Renjun grabbed it first.

He looked down at the phone and sighed as he saw the name.

Mark Lee

Renjun: What do you need?

Mark: Can I talk to him?

Renjun: About?

Mark: I want to apologize to Haechan...

Renjun hummed softly before handing the phone back towards Haechan. The brown hair boy got up and excused himself.

Haechan: hello?

Mark: I'm glad that you're alive...

Mark chuckled over the phone, Haechan smiled.

Haechan: yes I'm alive and well! And you? Are you...are you okay?

Mark: I'm doing just fine...I wanted to apologize..

Haechan: I've already accepted your apology for-

Mark: No. I mean apologize for everything literally. I only approached you to pass my classes and over time I started to see you more than just a walking computer that I could have by my side...I started to see you as a human who I started to develop feelings for. Feelings that I didn't think we're actually there and that I was feeling that way because my grades were improving. But when I saw you hanging out with Renjun even more, it made my skin itch. A itch that you can't reach so you don't think about it. And if you don't think about it, it usually goes away but it will all be there for a split second. So...I apologize for being selfish and only think of myself..I really do appreciate you, Renjun and my friends! And for everything you did for me, and I hope you do also..let's chat later and hopefully we can all become good friends, okay?

Haechan: of course...but Mark-

Mark: I'll see you later Haechan...

Haechan stood there with the phone still up to his ear. Renjun walked over and pulled the phone away slowly, he looked down to see the call ended.

Renjun: Is everything okay?

Haechan: he apologized for everything..literally..

Renjun: that's very honest for him to do..

Haechan: he said that he was sorry for using me for his homework as well as he also said that he wishes for us to all become good friends

Renjun: I'm still his friend..we just aren't on taking terms..

Haechan looked at Renjun, and smiled softly.

Renjun: I just thought of a name for you..

Haechan: please don't call me teddy bear or anything weird like that

Renjun: I'll still use that but not now...let's call you Mark's homework since he got passing grades and you're like really smart..

Renjun laughed loudly at the name, Haechan stared at him and rolled his eyes.

Haechan: should I put hair remover in your shampoo?? Or burn your eyebrows off??

Renjun: Wha??

[4 months later]

Mark was happily single! But he did get teased or flirted by this sneaky tall foreign dude at randomly times.

Mark: what do you want this time?

Yuta: a taste of you

Yuta smiled at the now blond hair male, Mark laughed nervously before crossing his arms.

Yuta: I was seri-

Mark: any who! where the hell is everyone else?

Mark and Yuta walked around the aquarium, the tall brown haired stared down at the blond one. They saw a group of males.

Mark saw a few familiar faces.

Jeno
Haechan
Renjun

Mark smiled brightly at the sight, Yuta grabbed his hand and they hurried towards the large group.

Haechan: Mark!

THE END??

uh yeah this end will be a pretty good one, I may make a sequel for yumark (lolll, watch out) it probably won't be soon but you never know ;)

I hope you enjoyed and make sure to leave a vote as well as a follow too!

ily ~