-There are plenty for both of us! May the best man win!

They charge, and the oathbreakers follow behind turning the battle into a rout.

••••••••••
•••••

Meanwhile, the witch king prepares to kill Éowyn. He fights with more anger after having seen the others get felled by the dragon and its rider.

-Fool! No man can slay the Lord of The Nazgûl! Die now!- he shouts as Éowyn parries another blow.

Suddenly Merry attacks from behind, stabbing the wraith's knee.

Éowyn stands before the witch king and removes her helm revealing that she was a lady, a woman of Rohan.

-I am no man!- she strikes down the witch king.

••••••••••
•••••

Arya and Argent were covered in blood after having disposed of the remaining wraiths when Argent smiled the air.

Through the smell of blood, sweat and dust, a familiar scent reached him. As it reached his it reached Arya.

They did not even look at each other as he veered towards were the smell was stronger.

••••••••••
•••••

Meanwhile, Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli confront the enemy.

-15, 16- the elf count.

-17, 29- Gimli mutters.

-Legolas!- Aragorn sees the Oliphaunt lumbering their way.

-33, 34

Legolas climbs onto it by its leg, swing onto the rider and kill's him before then shooting an arrow straight into the animal's skull, a blow which kills the Oliphaunt.

He then gracefully steps down its trunk as it falls dead.

-It still only counts as one!- the dwarf protests.

The dead destroy the orcs.

Legolas turns at the sound of beating wings and he along with Aragorn, Gimli and the dead army watch as Argent lands killing a whole group of orcs with his weight.

-Those do not count as your own kills lass!- Gimli chuckles as he rushes over to hug Arya.

Aragorn greets her as well.

Arya turns her gaze to them, a murderous glint in her eyes as she observes her three friends.

Her stare lingers on the elf the longest before she turns away without a word and whispers Argent to leave and go help the others.

-Well we will leave you two alone more- Aragorn clears his throat.

-We will talk later- Arya fumes.

As soon as they are gone Arya has to hold down her desire to hug the elf almost physically as he stands before her with the audacity of looking guilty.

-Argent told me where you went- he holds his breath. Arya suddenly softens -Are you alright? Are the three of you okay?

He nods.
Arya sighs and rubs her temples feeling a headache coming on.
These three make were grown adults and yet here she was worrying about them as if they were children.

-How could you just follow that reckless man...- before she could finish Legolas strode over to her, grabbed her face in his hands like she once had done to him and kissed her.

Arya melted in his arms the moment he did this, hands holding onto his elbows for support.

Her head tilted slightly to one side so her lips fit better with his.

It was clumsy seeing as they were rushing it because of the battle washing around them, but she would not have had it any other way.

He gently pulled away but kept a hold of her face.

-This does not excuse you- she managed to find her words and then she turned just in time to catch an incoming orc on the eye with one of her diamond daggers.

••••••••••
•••••

On the battlefield, Théoden lies dying. Éowyn approaches carefully the broken form of her uncle.

-I know your face. Éowyn. My eyes darken.

-No. No, I am going to save you- Éowyn weeps.

-You already did. Éowyn, my body is broken. You have to let me go. I go to my fathers in whose mighty company I shall not now feel ashamed. Éowyn- he lifts his hand with his last bit of strength to stroke her cheek before letting it fall.

••••••••••
•••••

As Théoden dies, the king of the dead stands before Aragorn

-Release us- the king of the dead demands as Arya and Legolas approach the scene.

-Bad idea. Very handy in a tight spot, these lads, despite the fact they're dead- Gimli warned Aragorn.

-You gave us your word.

-I hold your oath fulfilled. Go, be at peace.

Once he said these words the dead dissolved into fine dust with a satisfied sigh.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••