05.

" 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 "

𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐄𝐌 [𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄]

𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐄𝐌
[𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄]

𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 the silky black curled wig installed in her head as she finished her hair and makeup in her bedroom.She took in her appearance smiling at her self as she slicked over her edges that added the finishing touches to her hairstyle.

She quickly unplugged her flatirons and other materials placing them in bin under her large vanity.

She continued to make her way over to the large fullbody mirror by her closet, checking her outfit.She wore a pink crop top,matching with a denim mini skirt that fit tightly around her plump thighs.Her boobs sat perfectly in the top and her tummy poked showing some of her stretchmarks. The fit was all tied together with a pair of pink platform converse, accessorized with a pink von dutch hat.The necklaces she wore clicked around her neck.

Aiyanna hardly ever dressed up , but today was different.She was going to see a 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 friend of hers, and hopefully become more in return.Jay had asked her out to eat, so she took that as a opportunity to make her move.She had feeling she felt the same way in return but she could never tell.

She didn't want to rush anything that felt natural, but she desperately needed the girl to spit out her feelings towards her.She desired her, 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒅 her.

The girl was snapped out of her lewd thoughts when her phone began to ring.She let it ring for a few since she was busy putting things in her purse that she needed for the day.It started to ring again causing her to roll her eyes, snatching it from the ottoman next to her.Her mug softened seeing the contact name flash across the screen.

" Why you ain't pick up the first time ? " Jay's semi-raspy voice was made present in the room over the phone.Her face was all in the camera, her locs hanging over her face.Aiyanna rolled her eyes forming a smile.