02.

" 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐄 "

   𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐗𝐅𝐄𝐌[𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍]

𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐗𝐅𝐄𝐌
[𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍]

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 to her best friend , Keyonna.

"Ion know what to do no more Key...I love her but she's a complete pillow princess..no play at all." She picked at her nails while speaking.

Shayoni was now full on complaining to her closest friend about her girlfriend, kendall.Since the two got together, Shay has been the only one doing the pleasing.She'd try to mention this little problem to her girlfriend but she never did listen.This issue led up to them having a huge fight and now here Shayoni was, venting to her best friend searching for sincere advice.

"Why don't you just leave her then?" Keyonna said with a slight mug on her face.She never did like Kendall or the fact she was with her best friend.

Shayoni looked at her friend with a questioning glare.She knew Keyonna was never the type to get easily angered but since she got with Kendall, she'd always be irritated whenever she was brought up.

Over time, Keyonna caught major feelings for Shayoni.She never did like Kendall because of her attitude but now, she hated her mainly because she was simply with someone she wanted.She wanted Shayoni to herself and only herself.

Keyonna rolled her eyes in response, getting on her phone.Shayoni kept trying to get her attention but it wasn't working.Her face turned into a mug before snatching the girls' phone out her hand.

"Tf you got a stank attitude fa' ? If you ain't wanna help me you could've just said th- " was all Shayoni was able to get out before Keyonna snatched her by her neck.

"Stop fucking playing with me Shayoni." Keyonna sternly said gritting her teeth.Shayoni could feel herself getting hot, she squirmed under her best friend.The truth was that she wanted her best friend even more than she wanted her, she just felt it was wrong because she had a girlfriend. But...it's not like she was pleasing her anyway so she used this as the opportunity to make her move.

"Touch me please ?.." Shay said as she batted her eyelashes.Keyonna looked at her with a wide smirk across her face.

Key flipped Shayoni over on her lap, her ass now in her face as she arched her back.She smoothly took off the girls sweatpants slapping her ass hard.

"No panties? What a fucking slut" Key gritted as she rubbed against Shay's pussy with her cold thumb.Shay jerked forward as chills sent up her spine, letting out a low moan.

"Ouu fuck" She whimpered as key added a finger into her soaking core.Keyonna curved her finger going in and out watching Shay stuff her face into the pillows , already sensitive to her touch.

She grabbed the girls' hair facing her in a position to look back at her as she sped up her pace slipping another finger inside.She pounded them into her wet pussy curving them to hit her g spot.

"Ohh s-shit keyonna !" Shay whined as she grabbed onto key's arm trying to slow down her pace.

Keyonna quickly smacked her hand away, gripping her ass in a handful.

"don't fucking touch...Look at me when I fuck you, watch me dirty bitch."

Key used her free hand to pin Shay's arms behind her back as she now used her other hand to finger her and rub her clit.She slid over changing her position over Shay's body , now sucking and licking harshly on her back and neck.She left dark purple hickies across her body.She grinned as she watched her begin to shake.

"I- I- ohh mm!" Shay struggled to get her moans out as her stomach begin to get tight.

"Can't get your words out slut ?" Keyonna mocked as she held the girl in place now ramming her fingers inside of her.

"o-ohh i'm gonna cum !"Shay yelled as she tightened around keyonna's fingers.Tears slid down her face as the pleasure became to much to handle.

"aww you poor thing, you wanna cum for me?" Key said as she twisted and spread her fingers inside of her.

"f-fuck yes! i'm gonna-" Her eyes rolled back feeling a cold tongue come across her core.She went silent before releasing all over Keyonna's face and mouth.

Key put Shayoni on her back, putting her now sticky coated fingers in her mouth.

"Suck." She watched as Shay licked them clean.

"Good girl, ima go run you a bath." She smirked as she left the girl limp on the couch.

As Shayoni went to get up , she noticed her phone ringing on the table.She wiped her hands before picking it up noticing who was calling.

"Shit! It's kendall!"

▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎

this ain't proofread 😅

-thoughts?

-Suggestions?

-vote and comment baes ♡︎.