Me: Anyways yeah we did have a conversation last night or well early this morning. It was supper long and cute. You told me that I could braid your hair when I got back and that we would have a supper secret girl's night without the playing 'Charlie, Charlie' part.

Bugsy: But a supper secret girl's night is nothing without 'Charlie, Charlie' what will we ever do?

Me: We could always play another soul summoning game, I heard 'Scary Mary' is fun, and this one doesn't require any hard to find materials like paper and pencils or pens.

Bugsy: that's right only a dark room, a candle and a mirror.

Me: Yes! You know the basics, that means I won't need to take you to 'Summoning souls 101' it's surprisingly a very uncommon class I had always thought that more people would be into soul summoning.

Bugsy: A real shame. And, excuse you, I'm practically an expert at this, I have seven sisters remember? They all have friends, and I always end up being sucked into supper secret girl's nights, by the way you can't tell Shana that Tamera was at the last one or both Tamera and my sister will kill me.

Me: What's the tea sis? Spill it hon or I'll cut you.

Bugsy: Let's stop here, because it's getting out of hand. Now did I really speak with you last night?

Me: Yes you did. And since I got you here, we're at our first stop. Now that I think about it, we've been talking for a long time and I don't know for how long the three musketeers have been gone. I should go in and check on them.

Just when I sent the message there was a knock on my window causing me to jump out in fright and almost drop my phone on the car floor.

Me: Wait the three musketeers are back. Ooh and they come bearing snacks. Talk to you later Bugsy.

Bugsy: Bugsy?

Me: Yup bye!

I rolled down my window and Cole started handing me bags full of snack and drinks. "Thank youuuu."

"You're welcome." He says handing me the last bag. "May and Liz are coming they were just going to the bathroom really quick." I nod and he goes around the car to the driver's side and I grab a cherry Danish out of the snack bag. As I'm opening the cherry Danish I feel my phone buzz on my lap. When I pick it up I see that its mom calling me on face time.

"Hey momma what's up?" I say taking a bite out of my Danish.

"Nothing just wanted to check how you were."

"I'm great, we all are. We just made our first pit stop on our way there. We're in... where are we Cole?"

"We are one quarter into Wyoming."

"Thank you. You heard that momma?"

"Yes I did. You've made more progress than me and Sebastian did when we were driving up there."

"Well we're planning on getting there soon, that's why we cut our pit stops and we're not staying in any motels or any of that. We're only making the necessary pit stops like for food and gas."

"Is that safe?"

"I think so."

"Who drives when its night?"

"Cole and I do. I never go to bed early and Cole wakes up early, so it's really a win, win situation, the girls get to sleep and we get there faster."

"I still don't think that's safe."

"You're gonna make us check into a hotel aren't you?"

"You know it." She smiles at me and I smile back.