Studying (smut)

You go to your bag and grab a paper with some definitions on it and Eddie watches you and he is still holding the pillow tightly to his lap

Y/n: alright you ready ? Or do you know how to read? *you laugh*

Eddie: haha very funny *he chuckles and starts to read the words* what the hell is this

Y/n: its science ed

Eddie: ohh right

Y/n: *you grab the paper*

Eddie: hey I was reading that *he gets up to grab it and ended up having you fall back on to the bed with him on top*

Y/n: *the paper slides out of your fingers and your faces starts to come close together*

(Eddie ends up kissing you slowly and his hand slides on to your side and his other on your neck gently you start to breathe heavily to his touch your hand slides in to his hair he starts to take off his leather jacket and his hellfire shirt off you continue to kiss him and you take yours off he kisses down you neck to your chest and you watch him and continue to breathe heavily his fingers slide down to the top of your shorts and looks at you to make sure you are ok with it and you nod and he slides off your shorts he looks you up and down and goes back to kissing you and unbuttons his pants and takes them off you continue to kiss then he pulls back and looks at you you look back at him)

Eddie: you ready princess ?

(you nod biting the bottom of your lip as he slowly puts it in you gasp and he grunts of pleasure you look at him and grip on to his shoulders tightly and he starts to move faster and you grip harder he puts his mouth on to your neck and makes marks and you start to scratch his shoulder and back he continues)

Y/n: e-ed I'm

Eddie: me t-to princess *he continues until he pulls out and gets it all over your stomach* sorry I had no condom

Y/n: its ok *you giggle and was out of breath like him*

Eddie: *he puts his shorts on and gets a towel and cleans you up and helps you get dressed again* I'm sorry it kinda umm

Y/n: just happened ? Yes I know its ok ed *you lay down and he cuddles up with you and you drift off to sleep and he kisses the top of your head and falls asleep as well*