"Last...First Kiss"(Zayn Malik and Ariana Grande Fan FIc)

My Fan Fiction :)) Im a Directioner and an Arianator so I wrote this story :) A Love Story of Zayn Malik and Ariana Grande :)) ZARIANA <3

Hope you'll like this ! no hate pls. :*

Follow me on Twitter : @ShawtyErikka :* Lovelots xoxo

--------

Baby I, I wanna know what you think when you're alone 

Is it me yeah? Are you thinking of me yeah? Oh 

We've been friends now for a while 

Wanna know that when you smile 

Is it me yeah? Are you thinking of me yeah? Oh oh

---------

ARIANA's POV

*Someone's calling*

"Hello?"

"Hello?Ariana it's Zayn can you come with me?"

"Oh!Where will we go?"

"Secret..I'll pick you up at 3:00pm hurry! Bye"

"Bye"

Im Ariana Grande 17 a college student, a simple girl,but I think Im special when Im with my Bestfriend Zayn Malik,He is my childhood bestfriend and were still bestfriends.Im secretly inlove with him,but I cant tell him cause I dont want to lose our friendship,maybe because I love him so much.I just take a shower and wear a skinny pants and a blouse,spray some perfume,comb my hair and brade it.

"Ariana!"

"Zayn?"

"Lets go?"

"sure"

*at the car*

"Whats your perfume?"Zayn said.

"Woderstruck,why?"I Replied.

"Its smells good,but it does'nt fits you.HAHAHA"

"Whaaaat? I hate you Zayn"

"No! Im Just kidding I love you"Then he pinched my cheeks.

"Haha I know"Then I also pinched his cheeks

We're always like that,we're always sweet.Some people say that we look like a couple,if I could only say that I want him to be my boyfriend and my future husband,I will.But I can't cause I know that were only BESTFRIENDS.

"Hey Ari! were here"He shouted

"What?At the park?"

"Yes,I have something to tell you and I want you to know her"

"What and Who?"

He Kisses my forehead and whispered

"Look at that girl.." He pointed out to the girl with a pretty face that wears a pretty dress,a high heels,and have a fair skin.She's so beautiful,I think im insecure.

"Ariana! I'm talking to you." he Patted my head.

"uhmm..owww...sorry,what are you saying?"

"She is my girlfriend,beautiful right?"

She is my girlfriend.....She is my girlfriend.....She is my girlfriend.....She is my girlfriend.....She is my girlfriend.....She is my girlfriend.....She is my girlfriend.....She is my girlfriend.....She is my girlfriend...my Heart breaks,I dont know what to do,I dont know what to say,my tears are falling and I cant even say a word,I want to run and I want to destroy all of my things in my room,it really hurts.