Cooper:
"See you love you."

Rocky:
"And I love you too."

Jessica:
"I will give you some time with Tiago."

Rocky:
"Thanks Jessica."

Jessica:
"Anytime girl just come to the car when you are done I want to see my parents."

Rocky:
"Ok we will go."

Jessica:
"Good because we were going when you like it or not ."

Rocky:
"You know that I love your parents."

Jessica:
"Yeah I know I was joking."

Rocky:
"Whatever you say." She went to the car. "Why did you have to leave me was I not good enough for you to stay Tiago I wish there was more I can do." No one I breathing so hard oh no I think that I am having a panic attack.

Alex:
"Hey shh calm down everything going to be ok just breathe in good now breathe out their you go better."

Rocky:
"Yes thank you umm."

Alex:
"Alex and you are

Rocky:
"Rocky that my name."

Alex:
"You did not want him to go did you."

Rocky:
"Really."

Alex:
"Yeah really."

Rocky:
"No I didn't I just wish I could do more."

Alex:
"We all wish that if I am being honest but all that we can do is come and see them."

Rocky.
"Yeah you are right and I do not even recognise that he is gone in till I put the flowers down."

Alex:
"Yeah me too do you mind if I see his gravestone."

Rocky:
"Sure you help me so much today so why not."

Alex:
"Thanks."

Tiago Smith El Ray

1992-2006

We all love you, you were like a dad brother and everyone best friend we all love you and you made us proud

Alex:
"Wow I am so sorry do you mind telling me how did he died maybe if you tell someone then you can feel a bit relax."

Rocky:
"Umm he died from heart cancer I remember the day before we were having so much fun he took me to the zoo because I always wanted to see it he would not let me go to school that day we went saw all of the animals that I wanted to see eat, after the zoo we went home and he took me to the water park that was the most fun that I had in years I do not remember the last time I had fun after that, sorry that I am telling you all of this."

Alex:
"Don't worry tell me how did you feel when he died."

Rocky:
"Umm I think that I will like to keep that to myself I do not know you that well yet."

Alex:
"Oh right sorry how about this if I tell you how did my dad died will you tell me how did he died."

Rocky:
"All I can tell you is maybe."

Alex:
"Ok then I was walking home from school my mum tell me to walk home because her and my dad went somewhere and they will not tell me where when I went home they were not home yet I stay at home for 5 hour in till I got a call saying that my parents got into an accident when I got to the hospital, I told them who I was they tell me the room that my parents were did I saw my mum awake she look like she has been crying when I ask her where dad she did not say nothing, then the nurse came in and my mum ask her to tell me where my dad, she told me that my dad died saving my mum he was a hero to her."

Rocky:
"Hey I know that you are upset right now because you are not with them when it happens but look who save her your dad he is a hero in your family."

Alex:
"Yeah he is thanks Rock."

Rocky:
"So I am guessing that is my nickname now."

Alex:
"Yes it is now tell me how did your brother died."

Rocky:
"Umm."

Alex:
"Hey it is ok if you do not want to tell me."

Rocky:
"I will tell you but you might not tell anyone about my brother please."

Alex:
"Ok I will not."

Rocky:
"Thank you well it was night time and my friends came over for game night we were playing games in till Tiago said that he had to do some paper work for something, he will not tell us for what but we known it was to adopt one of my best friend they will not let him adopt because he was only 15 at the same anyways, we were all playing when they had to go home and, umm that when he died."

Alex:
"Wow Rocky."

Rocky:
"Yep well I have to go now bye Alex."

Alex:
"See you Rocky."

Rocky:
"Hey let go."

Jessica:
"Do you mind if we do go my parents."

Rocky
"Not at all."