Chapter 1

CHRISTINA'S POV:

It's been 1 year since our parents decided to divorce and a year since our lifes were ruined. Our mom start to drink and do drugs, she also hits us. Kathrine, Lisa, Amy and I work and Lauren and Dani are going to a public school, our mom goes to clubs and sometimes comes back with a random guy and if that happens he also hits us. Lauren and Dani are having a hard time dealing with this, I mean they always have to cover they bruises and cuts so they won't get the attention. They are doing really well at school but I know they are broken. We all are having a hard time dealing with this but they are just too young dealing with this preasure. We are actually really rich since 4 people work and our dad who doens't know anything about this all gives us money each month. We have 3 cars, one for mom, one for Amy, Kathrine, Lisa and I when we go to work and the other for Dani and Lauren for school.

The girls and I were just watching well expect Lauren since she is upstairs doing something and our mom is out. Lauren came running downstairs looking really happy.

What's up?- I asked

Well........READ!- She screamed handing me a letter.

LAUREN OMG I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!- I screamed. Her school sent us a letter saying she is able to go to the uniservity, well she is young though but if she goes like this next year she will be able to attend the best university of America. The girls and I were dancing around, we were really proud of Lauren! Then our mother walked in screaming

SHUT UP!- She screamed and we stopped dancing and stayed quiet. A random guy was looking at us smirking.

You have beautifull girls- He said looking at us. We put Lauren and Dani behind us who were really scared.

yeah whatever- My mom said, she was drunk, like really drunk! The guy walked towards us and pushed us away grabbing Lauren's arm holding it tight. It hurt her because she yelped in pain.

Let her go!- Kathrine screamed and pushed him away and hugged Lauren. I sighed I guess this is going to be a rough night.

LISA'S POV:

I woke up and saw Dani and Lauren's bed was empty, I looked at the time and it was 9:00! They are at school but we have to go to work! I run to the other room and saw Kahtrine, Christina and Amy sleeping. Christina had a black eyes, Kathrine had a few bruises on her arm and Amy's cheek was bruised. I had a few bruises on my arm and legs which remebers me of last night. Mom beat us up really bad but that guy really hurt Lauren, he even cut her! I wonder how she covered everything up, Dani didn't got hurt since Lauren always jumps in front of her because she doesn't want Dani to get hurt but when she tries to save us she is too late. She always tries to save us and I don't understand why I mean she was beat up pretty bad because of it! I woke up Kathrine, Christina and Amy and we went to work and did our work. We are working at a big busniness company and do a lot of paper work. It isn't our dream job but yeah we got a lot of money with it so yeah.

After 3 hours working we took a break and got a call from Lauren and Dani's school

PHONE CONVERSATION

hello?

Hello am I speaking to Christina Cimorelli?- I heard a old lady asked

No this is Lisa Cimorelli- I said

Ow well that's also OK, I wanted to call you and invite you for a talk about Lauren Cimorelli- She said

That's OK but just wondering why?- I asked, Kathrine, Christina and Amy were looking at me looking confused

Well Lauren came at school a bit late but she was covered with bruises and she blacked out and the school nurse saw a lot of cuts and I want to talk about it- She said. SHOOT!

Ow well Lauren acually had an accident and she left bruises and cuts from it- I lied. Christina, Kathrine and Amy understood where I was talking about it

Ow well then I don't think the talk ins't neccesarry anymore but thank you and have a nice day- She said

You too- I said and hung up. I sighed looking at my sisters

They saw Lauren's bruises and cuts- I said and they nodded sadly

Don't you think we should do something about this all?- Amy asked looking hurt, I hugged her.

We know but we don't know what to do- I said and she nodded and we continued with our work.

what are we going to do?!