"So you confirmed it was a murder then?" Ginny asked, not looking up from her clenched hands.

"What are you all talking about?" Percy asked again, annoyed.

"It was the muggles he lives with, we don't know the precise details, but it was his uncle who actually did it." Ron said, glaring at his eggs.

"That causes more problems then," Molly said, though she was also seething. "Dumbledore insists that Harry has to go to that house until he allows us to come get him."

"Why do we have to do what Dumbledore tells us?" Fred and George asked in perfect synchronisation.

"We were in debt up to and including this year, but Dumbledore agreed to pay it off from next year, in return we have to do what he tells us. As long as we carry the Weasley name we cannot go directly against his word, and there is a limit of how many people can leave or be disowned, and while they can return, if they're not part of the family they cannot stay in the house." Arthur explained. He had agreed after discussing it with Molly, mostly with how much they were suffering with money, and because that the time they didn't see anything wrong with Dumbledore.

"It's okay, we'll figure something out." Ginny said.

"Actually, I probably have enough evidence to free Sirius in my room right now." Ron said.

"Sirius? You mean Sirius Black the murderer in Azkaban!? Would someone explain to me what is going on!?" Percy yelled, it seemed he was the only person in the family who had no idea what was going on or what people were talking about.

"Is that what you needed the container for?" Fred asked.

"What's the evidence?" George asked.

"Yes, and the evidence is Peter Pettigrew. He's Scabbers." Ron said, he was half finished with breakfast and was full. Sure, his body was the way it was just before first year, well obviously, due to it being that time, but he was now more used to eating less as he did when looking into Harry's case.

"What the fuck?" Fred asked, usually Percy or their parents would tell any of them of for swearing, but this time it was a sentiment that they all shared.

"Did seriously none of you believe what we told you about why we trusted Sirius?" Ron asked, Percy getting more and more lost.

"Sorry dear, but in our defence, we were worried about you and we didn't know we could trust Sirius." Molly said, looking concerned at the small amount Ron was eating.

"Fine, well in third year after going to talk to Hagrid to support him through losing Buckbeak we were late going back to the castle because we snuck out. Sirius grabbed me meaning to get Scabbers who ran away. When we were all in the Shrieking Shack Professor Lupin came in and explained to us that Scabbers was Peter and the Marauder's Map showed it. They turned him back into a human and we were taking him to be handed in after Harry persuaded them not to kill Peter when he escaped." Ron said, not wanting to talk about how Remus is a werewolf. There was nothing wrong with it and it wasn't his fault, but he saw how rude people were about werewolves.

"But this time we know he's Peter, so we can hand him in." Ginny said for Ron.

"Who's someone from the ministry we can trust. I have a feeling Dumbledore didn't want Sirius to be free, so if he's given to someone in a position like us then nothing will change." Molly said, looking at Arthur.

"I can't say anything for sure right now, Ron, keep him somewhere secure, I will look into it." Arthur said, getting up. "I need to get to work now, let me know if there's any more important information I don't have."