He was definitely daddy but she wasn't going to let him know that.

"Wait- what you mean some dudes overcharging you? Where are you? Give them the phone so I can talk to them and don't give them no more money Beyoncé"he said making her gasp and her lower lip tremble.

Did he just call her by her first name? It was always Baby or Babe, maybe the occasional BB because it sounded close to baby but not never her government name

Not unless he was mad at her.

"Are you mad at me?"she asked immediately.

"No , I'm not mad. I'm just trying to figure out where you are and what's going on"he said a little softer.

"I'm at the car shop-"

"The car shop?! What are you doing at the car shop when I said I was going to look at your car when I got the time? It still runs so it's not too bad off. It's not a junk car so tell me exactly what they told you"he asked sitting up.

He was wide awake now and started to get pissed off.

This was the exact reason he didn't want her to go asking people about things that he was supposed to be taking care of. She wasn't even planning on driving that car so he had no idea why she was in a rush to get it fixed up. When did she even look at a shop and why didn't she call him first so they could both go?

She didn't know anything about cars other than they go vroom when she pressed the gas. She didn't even have to worry about what side her pump was on because either he pumped her gas or she rode with him and now she was at a shop getting cheated out of her money.

"That's the problem. They keep using big words and terms I don't really know about , but I've been using Google and trying to get in touch with my dad so that he can translate for me but he's not Answering his phone"Bey whined not liking the tone he was using.

"Okay. Let's start with different parts of the car"he sighed. "What did they say about the tires? Are they gonna rotate them? Only the back two need some air in them , the other two are fine. That should've either been free or cost you less than a dollar"he explained.

"I know how much air cost in tires Shawn, but I needed all three done so he offered me premium air and-"

"Premium air?"he repeated confused.

"Yes premium air , and I got a deal. He only charged me $250 for all three and shined my tires for me while he was down there"she smiled knowing she did good.