chapter 16

-third pov-

the last time Oikawa and Y/n saw each other was in Brazil. Since then, they were having a long-distance relationship again. Y/n continue training volleyball, she decided to get in one sport only because she need to focus on her apparel designer course plus she also got into modelling in the same company as Lev and his sister.

years by years, Hinata became a member of MBSY Black Jackals, a division 1 team in the V League. Today Hinata and Kageyama gonna have a match again but on a different team. Of course, Y/n will go to that match, but she didn't tell any of her mutual that she'll go except her brothers and Zeno will go with Y/n.

---------------------------------

in the text:

Y/N:

Tooru, I'm in Kamei Arena Sendai

❁.* Tooru*.❁ :

what're you doing there?

Y/N:

I'm gonna watch a match between Hinata and Tobio

❁.* Tooru*.❁ :

oh? they are on different team?

Y/N:

yeah

❁.* Tooru*.❁ :

don't you have a training? or your works in company ? or your modelling ..?

Y/N:

shut up.

(y/n already graduated and she has her own company)

----------------------------------

when she was talking plus walking with Zeno, she heard some people were being loud. she looked at them and smiled. but the others don't realize of her appearance. they continue walked to their friends. while they were on way, Kiyoko noticed Y/n and greeted Y/n.

"it's been a long time," Kiyoko was smile.

"yeah, do you guys having a reunion at here? hahahaha," Y/n chuckled.

"as you see, you come with...Zena-san? your brother right?"

"yeah"

----------------------------------

the MC began to announce the players name one by one.

'ladies and gentlemen... now the players both the Schweiden Adlers and the MBSY Black Jackals... will take to the court with the children of the Aoba junior League team, the elate angels.'

'and now... what you're all bee waiting for... the game between the Schweiden Adlers and the MBSY Black Jackals will begin!'

the game started by Kageyama's serve. Zeno and Y/N smirked.

-----------------------------------

-Y/n pov-

"Sakusa kinda attractive" I said as i looked at the game.

"...? I'm gonna tell Oikawa" Zeno texted Oikawa

I blinked my eyes,"..... HUH?!" not even one minutes, i received some messages from him.

❁.* Tooru*.❁ :

Watch the match ! not boys !

NOT BOYS !

NOT THAT SAKUSA !

NOT SAKUSA !

NOT ANYONE !

i was so dumfounded. Zeno sometime can become shit brother too. I looked at Zeno as I glared at him.

"hehe"

we continue watch "WOAH! Bokuto used his chest again ! HHAHAHAHA"

"HAHAHAHA! he's fun! this is my first time seeing people like that" Zeno was surprised too

"BWAHAHAHA Bokuto was excited to spike," i laughed

"BUT ATSUMU DID A DUMP HHASUCBUWXG"

'Zeno... is this you? no i mean us... nvm pft'

"looks like MBSY won the first set," Zeno declared.

"suddenly, i remembered our grandfather, he always with Tobio when he still alive. He teach us a lot." i smiled

"yeah, he would be proud of Tobio. Not to say but he'll be proud at you and Yuta too since you guys play volleyball."

".... Atsumu is awesome too...." i glance at Zeno as i covered my mouth.

"what?"

"nothing" 'phew..'

Now, the fourth set, MBSY 24 : 23 SW. anxiety really ^^^

the game ended by Bokuto's spike.

end of match . set count 3-1

the winner is MSBY Black Jackals

"yeah, i talked too much today, im gonna head to the car first." Zeno waved to me

-Third pov-

y/n and Zeno walked got out from the arena together, then they went to different way. Y/n wanted to meet Kageyama and others. On her way to find them, she met someone who is wearing elegant suit.

"oh ? hello, it's been a while~"

Y/n smirked "so what are you now? Kuroo senpai."

Kuroo giggled "you already know. how are you now?"

"as you see"

He stay quiet for 15 seconds "... how's Oikawa?"

"oh, that baka- , he's good -,-"

-Kuroo pov-

'looks like i really need to move on from you, Y/n. I got no chance.'

--------------------------------

TOKYO 2020 OLYMPICS FEMALE VOLLEYBALL, JAPAN VS SERVIA

Y/n was having a match, she was in the same team with Amanai Kanoka. Y/s tossed the ball to Amanai and she spiked it.

"YEAHH!" Amanai did a highfive with Y/N

"nice amanai."

meanwhile Oikawa from upstairs:

"NICE TOSSED Y/N-CHAN!"

his teammate look at him "who are you siding? Japan or us ?!"

"MY GIRLFIREND!"

".... out of question -_-"