chapter 14

-third pov-

(skip) National game

After having a lot of matches, Nekoma boys lost to Karasuno. Meanwhile, Nekoma girls won all matches and now they were resting for the next game. Y/n decided to walk around then she met Kiyoko and Karasuno team. Y/n made some chit-chat with Kiyoko.

Kiyoko looked at Kageyama, who writes something in his notebook, "what a rare sight Kageyama..."

Y/n looked at him, "ah, he's probably writing his volleyball log."

"ehh that's kinda unexpected," Kiyoko was surprised.

"you know it too Ha-san?!" Hinata came out of the blue.

"mhm"

"I guess I just thought he was more like, the kind of guy who makes big plays after getting sudden inspiration from the thing that happened at that time you know? yeah, I couldn't believe my eyes either when I first saw it," Hinata stated.

"Tobio may be a dumbass and violent, but when it comes to volleyball, this is the one thing where he's not like that-"

"yeah" Hinata interrupted when Y/n was talking.

Y/n continue talking, "he's an incredible guy, but it's not like he was that way from the very beginning."

"This whole time before I even laid eyes on volleyball, he's been playing volleyball. If it were me, there might be days where I'd think ahh I wanna go out and play with everyone... but he's not like that. Every single day, he played volleyball. Even though I may not have known him this entire time, I know." Hinata confessed.

"That's why he has no friends," Y/n and Hinata said in unison.

"now, see you later Kiyoko, Hinata. You guys have a match with Kamomedai, right? Good luck then." Y/n gave a small smile.

"you have a match too right? as expected from Kageyama's cousin, good luck Ha-san!" Hinata gave a thumb up.

Y/n walked away from them to get ready for her next game. after that, Kageyama came to Hinata and asked

"What did you guys talk with Y/n-san?"

"Nothing" Hinata replied.

"💢"

----------------------------------

Nekoma girls still have some match after they won against xxx highschool. Meanwhile, Karasuno was done having a match with Kamomedai without Hinata since he got a fever. the next game for Nekoma girl will be start tomorrow.

Y/n took a deep breath, " it's hard..."

Fumi looked at her, " but we won"

"Y/n-san you look so cool in the last game," Momo complimented Y/n.

"huh....?" Y/n was too stunned to speak.

They get out of the court and met the Nekoma boys

"you guys did good," the rooster head smiled.

"we'll cheer up you guys tomorrow," Lev was excited.

"bring the trophy girls !" Yaku smirked.

Fumi laughed "we will!"

in the text

Y/N :

Oikawa, we won

tomorrow is where the day that will define us to final or not.

❁.* Tooru*.❁ :

what did you call me?!

IT'S TOORU

TOORU

Y/N :

YEAH I KNOW THAT

I'm sorry :3

❁.* Tooru*.❁ :

anyways, congrats!

Y/N :

. will you come... tomorrow?

. NO I'M NOT FORCING YOU TO COME

❁.* Tooru*.❁ :

i... I don't know yet

I'm sorry Y/n-chan

Y/N :

why tf are you apologizing.

I'm sorry

❁.* Tooru*.❁ :

Good luck!

---------------------------------

the next day, the game started. Until Nekoma girls got into the final round. On the final round, they played for 3 sets. for now, their scores ; Nekoma(girls) 28 : 27 Niiyama(girls).

This time they need to score one more points. It was Y/n turn to served. Y/n did the jump-serve with a powerful serve. Unexpectedly she fell down after she did.

-Y/n pov-

"AH" I yelled.

"Y/N!" Yua panicked.

"sorry! cover cover !!" 'c'mon this is the last point, please don't come yet my old effect'

'ahh.. i ran too much right now' I looked at Sara, I gave a sign to toss this ball to her and she did it.

'we won'

all people in the hall cheered for us. I took a deep breath and lay myself on the floor.

"it's... tired..."

Kuroo yelled from the cheering seats, "you guys did very well!"

I glanced at that rooster head.

-Third pov-

They got out from the arena. Y/n was supported by Himari whilst walking since she got her old effect at her feet ankle. She said she don't need to be supported since she wanted to go to toilet. After she got out from the toilet, she saw someone that she know was standing in front of her.

"Congrats, love,"

Y/n looked at him, "Tooru..." she went hug Oikawa "I'm so tired..."

"You did well," he hugged Y/n back.

"I thought you won't come since this tournament is far away from your home," Y/n said while in hug.

"I'm impre- Y-Y/N-CHAN!"

Suddenly Y/n fainted while hugging Oikawa, luckily Oikawa responded to hold Y/n quickly. Fumi saw that Oikawa was holding Y/n. She asked what happened but Oikawa has no time to explain. Fumi lead Oikawa to emergency room immediately.

After 10 minutes, the doctor said that she is fine, she just need an enough rest. Oikawa took a breath of relief.

"you really make me being worried about you," Oikawa caress her hair.

Y/n opened her eyes," who told you to be worry?"

"HUH?! I'm a responsible, caring, kind heart and handsome boyfriend!" he yelled.

"do you need to mention 'handsome'?" Y/n dumbfounded.

"well it's fact," Oikawa smirked.

Meanwhile, Kuroo behind the emergency room's door, heard all of their conversations as he looked up the building ceiling.

"so, I think I'm too late..."