chapter 6

skip days, both of Nekoma volleyball team already at Miyagi prefecture;

-third pov-

The girls' and boys' teams were chilling at this time, so they were just wandering around but still in the group. The girls asked Y/n to wander with them but Y/n refused. Of course she refused, she used to live in Miyagi. Y/n just sat on the bench and she wasted her time by watching environments but suddenly Kuroo walked past her and he stopped.

"Do you see Kenma?" Kuroo asked the girl.

"Probably he lost his direction," Y/n said bluntly.

Kuroo dumbfounded. Y/n looked at him and sighed.

"I'll go find your child. I already texted him and asked where is him" Y/n stood up.

"It's okay I'll go find him" Kuroo argued.

"No, you will end up like Kenma," Y/n teased.

Meanwhile Kenma;

-Kenma pov-

I decided to play games on my phone while waiting for someone to get me. Suddenly, someone with orange hair came to me and greeted me.

"what are you doing ?" That orange hair boy asked.

"uhh... I'm lost" I looked at him as I saw his school name 'Karasuno..'

"EH? You're from out of town?" he asked again.

"yeah"

Suddenly the orange boy jumped at me, of course I got shocked and I distance myself a bit from him then he asked me "is that thing fun??"

"not really, I'm just passing time," I answered.

"ooh... AHH? Are you volleyball player ?" he asked with an excited face.

"eh?"

"Those shoes are volleyball shoes and I'm in a volleyball club too. I'm Hinata Shoyo," he said.

"Kozume... Kozume Kenma."

"umm, do you like volleyball?" Hinata asked.

"Not particularly, I kind of just do it. I don't dislike it, but I don't like getting tired. But my friend plays, and they probably don't do without me." I answered it while playing phone.

"I think it'll be more fun if you get to like it... what position do you play?" he questioned.

"setter"

"Really? you're different from our setter, he is more intense and I'm middle blocker" he added.

"Hey... is your team good?" he hesitated.

"I think both of us are pretty good," I gave him a creepy confident look.

"KENMA," suddenly Y/n came and called my name.

As soon as possible I stood up to Y/n who is the same height as me. I looked at Shoyo and said "bye, see you soon, Shoyo." we walked away from him.

" don't go wandering off by yourself idiot "

"sorry Y/n"

"you're strangers to this place, be careful. so who is him?" Y/n questioned.

"Hinata Shoyo, middle blocker of Karasuno." I answered.

"oh Karasuno? I see."

----------------------------------

-third pov-

Finally, it was time. Karasuno walked up to Nekoma High. When Nekoma arrived, they saw Karasuno's team also walk over as both teams stared at each other, not saying a word except girls team, maybe it's how boys greeting. Meanwhile girls only smile to each other and bowed.

"Kenma! hey, you're Nekoma?!" Hinata ran to Kenma.

"oh yeah."

"Why you didn't tell me?" said Hinata.

"you didn't ask"

"hey, hey, hey... What business might you have with our setter?" Taketora suddenly interrupted them.

"its fine" Kenma stated.

"s-sorry" Hinata got scared.

"you too... What business might you have with our first year?" Tanaka interrupted them too.

"Is there a problem huh?" Taketora argued.

"Wanna fight, city boy??" Tanaka continued arguing.

Suddenly Sugawara said " we're going to 'fight'. That's why we're here to play the match and stop with the city boy thing. embarrassing."

Yaku also said "Yamamoto, you're always quick to pick a fight, stop it. it make you look stupid."

Both of them speechless. Suddenly, Tanaka got heart attack by seeing a girl figure and the girl saw Tanaka but she just continue walk. Tanaka heart began to bounces.

"A lady... athlete volleyball... beauty..." Tanaka died in simping.

"HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S OUR HA-CHAN" Taketora laugh proudly.

--------------------------------

As they entered the court they warmed up. The girls court literally beside boys court so they can watch each other. So the practice match was about to begin then the captain gave us a speech.

"We are like the blood in our veins, we must flow without stopping, keep the oxygen moving and your mind working. Let's do this!" the captain gave the speech.

"Fumi-san, can you change those speeches ? it's same as the boys.." Y/n complained.

"who cares? their speech are good," said Himari.

"I love those speech," Yua supported the speech.

"You hear that ?" the leader smirked.

Y/n sighed.

---------------------------------

"We now begin the practice match of Nekoma high school and Karasuno high school" the coach gave opening speech.

"Let's play!" all replied.

"Y/n, nice serve!" the leader cheered.

As Y/n served the ball, it succeeded landed on the floor, the opponent shocked by her strong served.

-Y/n pov-

"Kageyama cover"

"Yea!"

I looked at the boys after I heard Tobio name. Suddenly I saw the fast attack that Tobio and Hinata then my eyes widened, the other girls and the opponent team also stopped the game because they shocked by the fast attack. I smirked 'Tobio... I would love to fight you too'

"amazing speed...what the..." said Inuoka

"a fast attack from a place like that" Yaku added.

"what the heck? he wasn't watching the toss" Nekomata sensei surprised.

Fumi clapped her hand for a sign to continue the match "continue"

The match continued and suddenly the opponent coach did a sign to stop the match for a minute.

"This is funny, their libero and the spiker are good but you guys are more better" said our coach