★ | 001. prom night

Start from the beginning

Aria hummed. "Maybe pull the shirt away a little more. I need the full picture, you know?" Even though Blaire had a boyfriend, Aria could care less. They had been hooking up for a while now. She was fine with it just being a hook up. She wasn't looking for a relationship, no matter how sweet Blaire was.

"I don't know." Blaire only opened her shirt a little more so Aria could see the side of her breasts. "You might have to come over and do it for me."

Aria tilted her head. "Getting confident now are we?" She laughed and bit the tip of her finger. "I would love to come over but I'm grounded and if my parents see me leaving, they will literally kill me."

"I thought they were gone for the night?"

"They are but they've installed all these, like, security cameras. They're freaks." She huffed. "But if I was there all your clothes would already be on the floor."

"I guess it's too bad you're not here." Blaire looked at her innocently before tilting the camera down to show she was only in her red lace underwear. "I wore these for you."

Aria watched closely as Blaire ran the tips of her fingers up her leg until they reached her inner thigh. Before she could do anything, she pulled her fingers away. "Fuck, you're killing me." Aria groaned.

Blaire laughed. "I was, um, just wondering. Who are you taking to prom?"

Aria raised her eyebrows. "I don't know. Adam keeps asking me but the thought of him makes me want to barf. I mean, seriously, I can't believe he thinks he has a chance with me. Has he seen me?"

"You are way out of his league."

"Tell me about it. But I have heard he is really good in bed so maybe I'll just use him for the night. I haven't decided yet."

Blaire frowned. "You can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Well, because - " Blaire cut herself off. "You giving him a chance will just make his ego even more bigger and we can't have that."

"I guess you're right. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me naked." Aria nodded her head. "Good call. I'd never hear the end of that."

"We could always go together." Blaire said with a shrug, looking away from the camera.

"Aren't you taking Mitch?" Mitch being her boyfriend.

"Maybe I should take your advice and break up with him, then me and you can go together."

"It's up to you, babe. Maybe we could get a bunch of the girls together. We don't need a man. Men aren't shit." Aria began to paint her nails, not seeing the frown on Blaire's face.

"Maybe it could just be us two?" She suggested softly.

Aria halted in painting her nails. This isn't good. This sounded like Blaire wanted a date. Aria definitely did not want that. She cleared her throat and faked a smile. "Yeah, maybe." She was going to have to think of somehow to get out of this. She didn't want to do anything to ruin the arrangement they already had.

She just wanted to keep hooking up with no strings attached. Was that too much to ask?

"Ugh, Mitch is calling me." Blaire whined.

"You should answer. You know how he gets when you don't." The truth was, Aria just wanted to end the conversation before it could go any further.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later?"

"Yep, bye babe." Aria smiled before she hung up. She sighed and went back to painting her nails.

★ ★ ★

As Blaire hung up from Aria she had the biggest smile on her face. She couldn't believe they might be going to prom together. She always knew it was more then just sex between them. She had felt it.

But now she had to deal with her boyfriend. At least she could break up with him soon then she could be with Aria. Officially.

Being Aria's girlfriend.

It made her squeal. As her girlfriend, that meant she could finally say something when other people flirted with her. She could finally say she was off limits. Not that Aria was sleeping with anyone else anyway.

She had told Blaire that Blaire was the only person she was sleeping with. She quickly did up the buttons of her shirt.

"Hey, Mitch." She answered the call, this time the smile on her face being fake.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio